aberdeen-music

Dear God, I've turned into a ned!!!!!!

Lemonade

Guest pop-notmyface

i've seen Steven P. today, i dont really see him that often, but he seems to be changing lanes all the time. hes gone from last years, dare i say it, "emo steve" look to the way he looked in 3rd year... so , Charles.

I debuted my new doo at the Cream thing at the Ministry on Sunday night, I got talking to exactly two people, the first was a gay guy hitting on me, the second was a girl who opened the conversation with "Hey are you gay?".

Perhaps I should change the title of this post to "Dear God I've turned into a gayer!!!!!"

:girl::girl:;)

Elwood ma son, you've never been the same since you dinghied the white boy 'fro.

By the way, ain't nothing wrong with rocking the Ned look, as long as it's done with the tongue in the cheek. Lacoste, Fred Perry etc = FUCKIN COOL! Works for me, anyway

Love from Christy

I can't believe 1 haircut and a change of shirt can transform someone from loveable hippy to bovva boy quite so dramatically.

These pictures were honestly taken about 2 hours apart

Hippy

Hair10.jpg

Ned

Hair14.jpg

Truly disturbing.