aberdeen-music

Kill The Jamster Club

Sam 45

Ok i didnt no a set of animated characters could make me want to kill someone so much. First we get the crazy frog which i JUST MANAGED to put up with for the 757834798234 billion times the advert got played on TV. Then comes Sweety the Chick who just took it far too far and yesterday i see we now have Nessie the Dragon. WTF is the world coming to. If i ever find out where Jamster is located i can see myself getting arrested for arson.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

The crazy frog used to be good. Simply because it wasnt the crazy frog! There was a website with a picture of an F1 car, and text saying "If you can look at this picture for 30 seconds without laughing you are not insane"

It was a good laugh for the 2 minutes you saw it!

Then jamster obviously found this website, ripped the sound, decided it was the same noise a frog might make, and made god knows how much money from it.

Fuckin knobs

Guest MarkJDelaney

See the way I remembered, it was in a Powerpoint slideshow circulated offshore and my dad sent it to me. Except it was played to show the sound difference in F1 budgets between Italians and the Indians. Very funny at the time.

I think that if I EVER heard someones phone ring with one of the Jamster tones I might just kill them on the spot. No, I think i'd take their phone, shove it up their arse... and then kill them.

At the very least it's probably looking like a punch in the face - I truly cannot stand any of the Jamster tones, annoys me to the point where it's beyond funny.

Watch out Jamster twats, I might just kill you tomorrow.

So that begs the reason why tv companies are still allowing the advertising of this scam?!....

15 million quid later, I bet the inventers are really annoyed eh!!

I reckon if any of you hear the crazy from dragon, tweety or devil ringtones... it woudl stand up in court as temporary insanity and you could off the owner no probs!

worth a try .

So that begs the reason why tv companies are still allowing the advertising of this scam?!....

15 million quid later' date=' I bet the inventers are really annoyed eh!!

I reckon if any of you hear the crazy from dragon, tweety or devil ringtones... it woudl stand up in court as temporary insanity and you could off the owner no probs!

worth a try .[/quote']

just been given a phone with sweety the chick on as screen saver and ring tone!!

Will be gettig rid of them as soon as!

tell me about it. :down:

Hubby came back from paying some bills yesterday quering a 118 bill charged to us by my network. I went online and looked at my bill, and imagine my rage :swearing: to find that when I downloaded a ringtone in January from Jamster, they after that sent me texts that unknown to me at the time, were costing me, not the sender (Jamster). Back in Feb it got so bad with the messages, I hunted high and low in my house for the Jamster number so I could call as the STOP message was not working when I kept sending it to them. After a terse call, they stopped for both my daughter and I (who had not order anything from Jamster, but somehow they still got her number, even though she is 14 and its illegal to solicted to minors).

Yesterday my bill showed the costs of their text charging!

:swearing:

If I could of got my hands on one of the scammers from Jamster, I'd rung their neck.

Anyhoo,

I've gone to the site link you've left and will be following their instructions to get a refund for the cost of these messages.

I think what is really the worst fraud is they don't tell you in any of the messages you're being charged for the message and if like me you pay monthly well you find out the short sharp way when you get your bill and see the huge amount of costs (2.55 per text).

Thanks for leaving the link, now I feel at least I can get refunded the money whereas yesterday I was having a "I hate Jamster" rant and not feeling any better for it.

Really bizarre to see this thread here, like its fate.

Thanks. :D

Take care,

Bobbie