aberdeen-music

JJ Bull, the campest frontman in Aberdeen?

jackson

forgive my ignorance but how is jj bull?

im guessing you mean how is he camp? well maybe on stage JJ doesnt have too much of a Dale Winton presence but having the pleasure of spending a lot of time with the man, he is rather camp......i just wanted to know if any knew of anyone camper, maybe there could be a battle of the camp

If Ben Weapon is the campest' date=' then you're all a bunch of homophobes...

Person you'd must like to fight? We'll see you bunch of pussies at Drummonds then...[/quote']

Not sure how that follows, being camp is nothing to do with being gay, Mick Jagger is a very camp performer and it doesnt mean he's gay, in fact Id even go as far as to say all the best frontmen have been pretty camp, Elton John's a great showman, Freddie Mercury is possibly the best frontman ever, all of them camp, evenm Fish who imo is one of the best is camp, but he's definitely not gay. Now if Ben could learn to sing like that then MMw would be sorted :)

So get yer terminology right Jamesy :p

Cheers

Stuart

Not sure how that follows' date=' being camp is nothing to do with being gay, Mick Jagger is a very camp performer and it doesnt mean he's gay, in fact Id even go as far as to say all the best frontmen have been pretty camp, Elton John's a great showman, Freddie Mercury is possibly the best frontman ever, all of them camp, evenm Fish who imo is one of the best is camp, but he's definitely not gay. Now if Ben could learn to sing like that then MMw would be sorted :)

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

You're a homo ;)

Besides, you like boooorrrinng bands..

J x

Not sure how that follows' date=' being camp is nothing to do with being gay, Mick Jagger is a very camp performer and it doesnt mean he's gay, in fact Id even go as far as to say all the best frontmen have been pretty camp, Elton John's a great showman, Freddie Mercury is possibly the best frontman ever, all of them camp, evenm Fish who imo is one of the best is camp, but he's definitely not gay. Now if Ben could learn to sing like that then MMw would be sorted :)

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

Your a twat

cheers

Kev

You're a homo ;)

Besides' date=' you like boooorrrinng bands..

J x[/quote']

I like good bands :p I find MMw boring, isnt that the joy of diversity :) you only wish i was gay because of your secret desire for me, don't think i havent seen you gazing lovingly at me ;) Are you going to deny Ben's camp ? And why do you think being camp is a bad thing ?

Cheers

?tuart

I like good bands :p I find MMw boring' date=' isnt that the joy of diversity :) you only wish i was gay because of your secret desire for me, don't think i havent seen you gazing lovingly at me ;) Are you going to deny Ben's camp ? And why do you think being camp is a bad thing ?

Cheers

?tuart[/quote']

Ben can be camp, and I dont think that's a bad thing. Keith Buckley from ETID is my favourite lyricist and frontman, and he's camp as fuck! You like Mind Gone Blind, I'm sure they're nice guys, but they're borrrriinnngggg, in my humble opinion, but hey, that's what makes the world go round. As for secret desires, haha, I just think you're cute :love:

Ben can be camp' date=' and I dont think that's a bad thing. Keith Buckley from ETID is my favourite lyricist and frontman, and he's camp as fuck! You like Mind Gone Blind, I'm sure they're nice guys, but they're borrrriinnngggg, in my humble opinion, but hey, that's what makes the world go round. As for secret desires, haha, I just think you're cute :love:[/quote']

Thats what I dont get, I think I made it pretty clear that I dont think that being called camp is a negative thing, I certainly wasnt having a dig at Ben just saying he's camp, I've already said that most of the periformers I like are camp. As for MGB I think they do what they do very well, it's not the sort of thing I generally listen to but they're good musicians and top blokes, I'd rate them the same as I do MMw, good at what they do but not the kind of band I'd chosse to listen to, but we are into very different genres, its not the kind of stuff I'd listen to by choice.

JFTR I love camp frontmen, people like Fish, Freddie Mercury, Morrissey, Vessel from DD&HSW are all very camp and all brilliant.

By the way yer not so bad yerself big boy :p

Cheers

Stuart

I have to ask' date=' what makes Ben a camp frontman...?

I don't really see it that much myself...[/quote']

It's to do with the strutting around the stage and the way he conducts himself on stage, it' part of what makes him entertaining to watch, I dont particularly like the music but ithere's no denying theyput on a dcenet show,

Cheers

Stuart