aberdeen-music

What a hero

Farmerjoline

Its no worse than a SNP avatar someone else has

Yes it is, the SNP are not Nazis, the BNP are. Having their logo as your avatar is no different from having a Nazi Swastika up there.

The BNP are fascists just the same as Hitler's Nazi Party was in Germany. They are anti-semetic, racist, homophobic scum.

Still, by demonstrating your ignorance in such a way you at least give the rest of us a chance to laugh at your stupidity. Do you have a skinhead and DMs?

That could possibly be the stupidest post that has EVER been made. And I don't just mean on aberdeen-music, I mean, that is possibly the stupidest post ever made ANYWHERE.

I mean, seriously? Did you just type that, or did your facist cat walk across your keyboard and it's just a coincidence? Because, if you really did type that, we should take you out back and give you the old yeller treatment.

I could go into about how ignorant and moronic you have shown yourself to be, but that's been done. Instead I'll leave it with this:

You are a fucking retard.

Someone just took a scene point off me cos of my last post saying thus...

We live in a DEMOCRACY you twunt

...and indeed we do.

Hoever if the Nazi BNP were ever to gain power do you think we would live in a democracy for much longer?

The Nazis use the cloak of democracy and their version of polital correctness to hide their real agenda which is fascist in the extreme.

In October 1990, The British National Party was described by the European Parliament's committee on racism and xenophobia as an "openly Nazi party... whose leadership have serious criminal convictions". When asked if the BNP was racist, Richard Edmonds, deputy leader of the BNP, said, "We are 100 per cent racist, yes".

In 2004 documentary-maker Jason Gwynne went undercover and joined the BNP for six months. His secret filming recorded party leader Nick Griffin calling Islam a "wicked, vicious faith"; party member Steve Barkham confessing to assulting an Asian man in the 2001 Bradford Riots; and party member Stewart Williams stating that he wanted to "blow up" Bradford's mosques with a rocket launcher and council candidate Dave Midgley confessing to pushing dog faeces through the letterbox of an Asian takeaway.

Do you really think that these people have a democratic right to voice their sick, dangerous opinions? While I'm entirely in favour of someones freedom of expression when that results in other sections of the community living in fear of violence then the democratic right no longer stands.

The Nazi BNP would have no hesitation in removing my "democratic rights" if, which they clearly do, my opinions did not match their fascistic ones. I have no problem with treating Nazis as pariahs, they should not be allowed to promote their hate in any way. Democracy or not.

Guest tv tanned

Sorry, but as an SNP member I take great offence at that comment. I shall explain the resons thus.

There are two very distinct forms of 'nationalism' being offered by the SNP and the BNP.

The SNP offers forward a form of civic nationalism, which is both tolerant and inclusive. Hence the forming of the Asian Scots For Independence which affiliates to the party, as well as the call for increased immigration to Scotland to tackle population decline and assist in public service delivery.

On the other end of the spectrum, the BNP offers the kind of intolerant, xenophobic nationalism which I, and most decent people, abhor. The BNP are an oxymoron as they preach about their democratic rights to this that or the other, yet their first act would be to disenfranchise ethnic minorities by repatriating them and persecuting them.

People who make such flippant and lazy comparisons are obviously in need of education, or a good shake.

Which one are you?

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Still' date=' by demonstrating your ignorance in such a way you at least give the rest of us a chance to laugh at your stupidity. Do you have a skinhead and DMs?[/quote']

I have a skinhead and DM's, and I'm a member of the SSP. That's a bit of stereotyping I don't care for at all.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Fair point. I was being flippant in my piss taking of the Nazi sympathiser.

I apologise for my stereotyping.

Fair enough, I always get annoyed at the shaved head + Docs = Nazi assumption. I should point out that I agree entirely with everything else you said there, spot on.