aberdeen-music

The Cure For Cancer Has Been Found! - moog-driven hardcore (please listen)

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Hey there. For fans of Swing Kids, The Locust, Arab on Radar, An Albatross and chums.

Synth-fueled 90s style art hardcore, with a powerviolence influence!

I recorded all this in my bedroom and the reason the bass sounds so weedy is because it is a guitar. Hoping to get a band together, please let me know if you enjoyed this recording or if you fancy playing in this band.

ecoute bien

production lacks punch, though the lack of bass is probably partly to blame for this, and makes the guitars sound a bit empty. really liked the kit playing, though it sadly got totally lost in the mix at times, drowned out by the guitar. vocals i thought were really interesting, sounds a bit pitchshifter/modulated or something, but interesting none the less.

not the kind of music that would regularly feature on my playlist but i'd be interested to hear other stuff you do.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
i have it on repeat whilst doing 40k barbell curl sets.i'd prefer creepy moog to sci-fi moog but its a cool little blast of a tune.

there will be more sludgey spaced moog to come my iron pumpin' friend :band:

Oooooooooooooh burn.

I re-iterate my question about who's in the band so far and pose the new question that I could swear Dave was still in the chip shop with me at 19 minutes past 2...

i dunno what time i left chip shop. all i know is the portion was FAR too small. as fot the band, as far as I know, its me and tom and i think Cowboy Dan and Not Birdman, though im not entirely sure.