aberdeen-music

Peaches Geldof

PrincessHolly

Guest DustyDeviada

Did you hear about the time the Drug Squad raided Bob Geldof's house? They said to him, "I'm sorry Mr Geldof, but we found Canabis Resin and Magic Mushrooms."

Bob says "Really? They should be at school."

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh...so she's *another* blonde socialite who bitches about people and spends daddy's money?

She dosen't need to - surprisingly, she had managed to accumulate a surprising amount of her own money by a year or two back cos of her various media/TV contracts etc. Pushing into millionaress territory IIRC. For doing just what, I have no idea tho.

I'd heard about her DJing the graduation ball.

I wonder if she has decent taste in music. By the look of things, "Some Girls" won't be played. Not that I'm going but that song is immense.

Split up, she's a solo artiste now apparently, Jester can probably tell us more. ;)

Yep, well with the help of wiki: All three members currently have new music-related projects. Toy Valentine has begun a new music project, under the name "Valentine Wild". Molly Lorenne has now been signed to EMI under the name "Molly McQueen", and re-released "No Sleep Tonight", which appeared on the soundtrack of the 2006 film My Super Ex-Girlfriend. Cherisse Osei originally joined the Swedish band Calaisa, but now drums for Mika instead.

www.myspace.com/mollymcqueen

She's also writing recording interestingly with Marco from Adam and the Ants... Actually I quite like her solo stuff... didnt like the Faders tho...

Cheers

Stuart

Yep, well with the help of wiki: All three members currently have new music-related projects. Toy Valentine has begun a new music project, under the name "Valentine Wild". Molly Lorenne has now been signed to EMI under the name "Molly McQueen", and re-released "No Sleep Tonight", which appeared on the soundtrack of the 2006 film My Super Ex-Girlfriend. Cherisse Osei originally joined the Swedish band Calaisa, but now drums for Mika instead.

www.myspace.com/mollymcqueen

She's also writing recording interestingly with Marco from Adam and the Ants... Actually I quite like her solo stuff... didnt like the Faders tho...

Cheers

Stuart

Yeah, Molly is lovely :)

i can't believe we have to listen to that kinda crud at our grad ball. surely they coulda booked name DJ adam marnoch

I flat out refused to pay 90 for my boyfriend and I to go to a shitty venue with no atmosphere to eat bland food served by sulking teens and listen to a rich bitch play music which I know I'll hate.

Fucking rip off. I know it's all part of the graduating experience but I'd rather meet all my mates in town and spend the money in the Moorings instead. Which is what I think I'll be doing.

she thinks donny tourette is cool. i believe she even went out with him. shes an attention seeking whore. still would though and give her aids so her and i could star in an advert with her dad. that might not work though as i think he only cares about africans with aids

I know it's all part of the graduating experience but I'd rather meet all my mates in town and spend the money in the Moorings instead. Which is what I think I'll be doing.

That's exactly what I said too... before I got persuaded to shell out. I'm weak.

i can't believe we have to listen to that kinda crud at our grad ball. surely they coulda booked name DJ adam marnoch

:laughing:

Perhaps some kind of wrestling match or something should have been organised to decide who got the honour! I bet Bink would pay good money to see that!

I flat out refused to pay 90 for my boyfriend and I to go to a shitty venue with no atmosphere to eat bland food served by sulking teens and listen to a rich bitch play music which I know I'll hate.

That's not exactly the spirit though, the ball will be the last chance you'll have to hang out, and get drunk, with a most of your mates from uni before they'll probably head back home and and up visiting once a year if you're lucky.

The entire graduation 'experience' - from the ceremony to the robes - is a total rip-off, but it's something that I'm guessing you would regret not doing in a couple of years down the line...

That's not exactly the spirit though, the ball will be the last chance you'll have to hang out, and get drunk, with a most of your mates from uni before they'll probably head back home and and up visiting once a year if you're lucky.

The entire graduation 'experience' - from the ceremony to the robes - is a total rip-off, but it's something that I'm guessing you would regret not doing in a couple of years down the line...

gotta agree with paul entirely there!

• 1 month later...

Hoorah! The ball was fantastic but Peaches geldof was a joke. Her lad does all the work and she just stood there with her hand on her hip looking bored - she was given the chance to mix in 1 song, but fucked it up big style. The fact that she could walk around the venue on her own without being hassled by anybody pretty much sums up how much people cared about her presence!!

By the end of the night she was being boo'd and hassled whenever she spoke on the mic, she even got a pair of boxers thrown at her. I feel sorry for her lad that she takes all the credit - although you hear better DJ's play Kef week in week out.