aberdeen-music

yo homies, word on the street is that all the hip cats are gonna be in drummonds

framheim

heh, it was a good night. thought the jinks were awesome. thought we could've played a bit better than we did but everyone seems to have enjoyed it so that's cool. the banter was probably just down to stephen being a wee bit tipsy. sometimes you need banter though, particularly when the drums aren't working and the drummer has to fix em between songs. :(

so yea, jinks rule.

there are no dedalus songs online. in fact we're not online anywhere. we really should make a website some day.

saw them supporting sonic youth' date=' they were entertaining, but pretty tedious musically[/quote']

Was that at barrowlands? I don't think they are really a band suited to larger venues. The show is very audiance orientated, with a massive beer bottle blowing jam at the start. It worked perfectly at the dingy venue little venue, but i can't see it being as involved at barrowlands. But I'm not going to go on because this is wholly the wrong place, and I don't want to be stealing too much of mr officer's thunder.

Next time, asian girls or no asian girls.

heh' date=' it was a good night. thought the jinks were awesome. thought we could've played a bit better than we did but everyone seems to have enjoyed it so that's cool. the banter was probably just down to stephen being a wee bit tipsy. sometimes you need banter though, particularly when the drums aren't working and the drummer has to fix em between songs. :(

so yea, jinks rule.

there are no dedalus songs online. in fact we're not online anywhere. we really should make a website some day.[/quote']

You had that bit on AUBL where you have an altered quote from Howl by Ginsberg. Is that gone now?