aberdeen-music

Stayover & Ten Easy Wishes

Guest Zeenat Aman

Guest Zeenat Aman

Musically speaking, what is the difference bewteen these two bands, I listened to their music back to back the other evening and they both sound kinda similar genre wise etc... maybe TEW's have the edge as the singing is a bit better in my opinion.

Or maybe they don't sound similiar at all...

That is what I think...

What can you compare to each bands music...?

They have harmonies in 3rds' date=' but thats about it....

In my opinion...[/quote']

I would agree.

TEW have a more indie sound where as Stayover are more guitar driven pop.

Guest Zeenat Aman
I would agree.

TEW have a more indie sound where as Stayover are more guitar driven pop.

Hmm, the wishes sound guitar driven punk/ pop too though!?

i would say that stayover sound a lot more american-pop than 10 easy wishes, but 10ew also take influence from american surfy pop punk bands like mr T experience and the queers. stayover fit into the sort of 'current' pop sound and 10ew is meant to sound like a mish mash of loud noise in a happy melody filled tune, with songs about dinosaurs who eat people in caves and business men who have sex in spain on holidays.

hell i don't really care! new family guy on sunday!

Guest stuartmaxwell
Musically speaking' date=' what is the difference bewteen these two bands, I listened to their music back to back the other evening and they both sound kinda similar genre wise etc... maybe TEW's have the edge as the singing is a bit better in my opinion.[/quote']

what a shite stirrer you have become

Guest Zeenat Aman
yawn yawn yawn' date=' there are a thousand differences and very few comparisons. What is this thread trying to achieve?[/quote']
isnt it obvious?

Really what a shit thread.

Bollocks, it's got fuck all to do with anything other than what I said in the first post. I listened to both bands one evening and thought there were similarities. A couple of songs from each band.

Maybe boring gossip about recent antics made me listen to the bands in the one sitting, but the thread was not started to stir any crap.

Lick my newly shaved testicles! :D

Bollocks' date=' it's got fuck all to do with anything other than what I said in the first post. I listened to both bands one evening and thought there were similarities. A couple of songs from each band.

Maybe boring gossip about recent antics made me listen to the bands in the one sitting, but the thread was not started to stir any crap.

Lick my newly shaved testicles! :D[/quote']

Meow, sorry philip xxx

anyway,

which songs of ours sound like 10EW?

I have gone and done the same as you and i cant see any similarities between our bands bar the fact we both do three way harmonies.

but then that is only my opinion isnt it.......