aberdeen-music

Dr Drakes 12/2/04

Mac Atom

Thats right folks - we have a gig lined up in Drakes and it should be awesome. Supporting Man of the Hour from Edinburgh, cheesy screamy metal by the looks of things, they look like the billy goats baws.

Other entertainment comes from your friends and mine : Risactonia - ruv it!!

This could possibly be our only gig for quite a while so please please try and make it down and show your support - it'd be great to see a good turnout for such a metal occassion.

Lookout for some more BIG news soon from the Atom - we'll keep you posted ;)

• 2 weeks later...

The MOTH boys can't wait for this show!

If you want to check out Man of the Hour in advance their website is

www.manofthehour.co.uk

take a minute to check out the Homage section in all its cheesy photoshop glory.

They have two MP3s to download. (Just right click save as)

http://www.download-mp3s.co.uk/mp3s/Man_of_the_Hour-Drug_Fuelled_Domain.mp3

http://www.download-mp3s.co.uk/mp3s/Man_of_the_Hour-Never_Take_Our_Voice.mp3

Believe me, we can't wait either. Its going to be absolutely rukkus!!! We had a gig in Edinburgh that was fairly dead and everyone we talked to said it was because MOTH were playing in town the same night, they must be good ;)

Its going to be nice to have three bands on the same bill who are all batting for the same team - ATTAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!! :bat:

Awesome - We've grabbed the tour poster off the website and Erskine is going to go and thoroughly abuse his college printer quota by printing off hunners o' the fuckers :) I want this gig to be mobbed

P.S. Dunk - do MOTH have everything sorted out when it comes to Accomodation etc?? We'd be quite happy to sort out crashing space etc if it would help. Our drummer emailed a while back to see if you guys were all sorted but we haven't heard so if you could let us know then that'd be awesome!!

Cheers man

If you hold off with the poster for a day or so as a date was missed off, the new colour one should go up tonight or I can e-mail you it.

As for accomodation we haven't sorted anything yet I'll speak to the boys and see what the concensus is. Thanks for the offer though!

Guest Scorge Spike

Might be there, if I can find some dozy fucker who'll let me sleep on their floor. And use his/her's shower the morning after so I can go to work not looking like more of a twat than usual.