aberdeen-music

bad driving thread

Guest Tam o' Shantie

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a real asshole do this to me once on the road leading from the beach to King Street' date=' BOD end, he had a massive (MASSIVE, like 3 lorry size) gap between him and the car in front, he was taking the piss and laughing with his girlfriend I suppose, the traffic was moving so slowly anyway, I wasn't to impressed as my brakes + accelerator were playing up :D any minute now my car could have got lost in full throttle with no brakes!! So I had to get in front of him behind a normal driver, not a 0.5mph bastard. Anyway, I go to overtake and low and behold the fucker speeds up, anyone familiar with this road will know I had to get into the wrong lane to overtake, so just as he cut me off I was faced with oncoming traffic, and worst still, cos that cunt had had me toying about with the gas so much it got stuck on full throttle, into oncoming traffic, with no brakes :D:D thankfully a quick handbrake skid into the space he had left behind him saved my ass...I swear, I chased that bastard past Ellon at 110mph.....ever done the roundabout out of aberdeen at 110?! :D eventually I gave up as my fuel light came on and I live nowhere near Ellon....[/quote']

That sounds a bit fabricated to me. If anything, you were in the wrong for having a car thats a danger to everyone on the road. Plus its not possible to take the Aberdeen roundabout at anything over 40mph...people have tried and they have died.

(Not Birdman)