aberdeen-music

And how good was Caribou last night

chilli

What an amazing show, the power duels drumming with the heavy Krauitrock

electronica fuzzing up the Beach boys was magnificent.........................

and then there was the integrated visuals

Kasule opened the show in their accustomed style we expect

from the best unsigned band in Scotland.

Jim the Tunnels "The best show so far @ The Tunnels"

Magnificent & great to see universal happiness in a venue.

What a fxxxxxxg amazing week of music for Interesting Music

fantertastic.

way better than the king tuts gig a year or 2 ago. No pig masks this time though. Disappointed. Kasule should be good. I can't understand why they're not. One of the most frustrating bands I've ever seen. So much potential only to spoil my heart with empty sweety papers.

Guest stuartmaxwell

absolutely superb.

once again interesting music have helped increase the profile of abdns music scene.

kasule were superb, the build ups were fantastic and the second song (most organic one, mellower) had a superb melody and progression. the visuals (particularly on the last song) were amazingly appropriate. a large swell indeed.

then caribou

FUCK A DUCK!caribou were absolutely tremendous, so powerful!. the dual drumming was continually punching my gut. the songs were so well crafted, tunesmithery of the finest calibre.

abdn is very very very lucky that we have people like IMP who not only take huge risks, but treat bands incredibly well compared to guys in glasgow and edinbrugh. i think we have seen two gigs this week where (in the bands eyes) abdn has been cemented as the first place to book on any tour!

we have once again seen the bar raised, long may it continue!!

Hell ye

absolutely superb.

once again interesting music have helped increase the profile of abdns music scene.

kasule were superb' date=' the build ups were fantastic and the second song (most organic one, mellower) had a superb melody and progression. the visuals (particularly on the last song) were amazingly appropriate. a large swell indeed.

then caribou

FUCK A DUCK!caribou were absolutely tremendous, so powerful!. the dual drumming was continually punching my gut. the songs were so well crafted, tunesmithery of the finest calibre.

abdn is very very very lucky that we have people like IMP who not only take huge risks, but treat bands incredibly well compared to guys in glasgow and edinbrugh. i think we have seen two gigs this week where (in the bands eyes) abdn has been cemented as the first place to book on any tour!

we have once again seen the bar raised, long may it continue!![/quote']

Well said Mr Max... Nothing to add but 'I aggree 100%'

:up:

fantertastic.

way better than the king tuts gig a year or 2 ago. No pig masks this time though. Disappointed. Kasule should be good. I can't understand why they're not. One of the most frustrating bands I've ever seen. So much potential only to spoil my heart with empty sweety papers.

sorry but thats the best we can do... always good to hear feedback, positive or not... maybe the next time we'll ditch the guitars & drums and Clare can do a solo set.. personally I'd pay to see that ! :)

tee kasule

Well

sorry but thats the best we can do... always good to hear feedback' date=' positive or not... maybe the next time we'll ditch the guitars & drums and Clare can do a solo set.. personally I'd pay to see that ! :)

tee kasule[/quote']

I've been happily walking around town listening to Vhor on my Pod all day!

my poster was in pristine condition' date=' but now I can't find it. I'm not sure if I win or lose in this case[/quote']

we have a few spare Caribou posters to our next show for people that want

a momento, just ask for one

next show

this wednesday @ The Tunnels

Major Matt Mason USA

Pantsuit

The Kitchen Cynics

you utter cunts. when i heard caribou were playing aberdeen i was all like ''yay'' then work were all like ''nay'' as i forgot to request the night off (smacks forehead off desk) i saw manitoba in the new bands tent at reading, they were on at the same time as metallica and they were fucking amazing. i'm gutted at myself for not going :(