aberdeen-music

Undecided about who to vote for?

lil_kazzy

uhhh.. is it not supposed to be a private thing who u vote for? hence the ballot..

my parents won't even tell me who they're voting for, dumbasses..

i'm not gonna vote, i don't trust myself enough to vote for the right dude, plus if the person i voted didnt get thru, then i'd just have to cry myself to sleep every night, therefore i am saving myself from a lifetime of wet pillows!

uhhh.. is it not supposed to be a private thing who u vote for? hence the ballot..

my parents won't even tell me who they're voting for' date=' dumbasses..

i'm not gonna vote, i don't trust myself enough to vote for the right dude, plus if the person i voted didnt get thru, then i'd just have to cry myself to sleep every night, therefore i am saving myself from a lifetime of wet pillows![/quote']

Yeah, I'm not saying you have to tell us. I'm also certainly not saying that you have to vote for the person that site says you should vote for. It's just interesting to maybe consider parties that you didn't think of before - especially if you support most of their policies and just didn't realise it.

My results was: Lib Dem: 56, Green: 56, Uk independence party:1, Labour: -21, Conservative: -34

If i was going to vote for one of the main parties id vote lib dem but im backing Green all the way, for people, for planet and for peace and justice worldwide!

Did anyone see the BBC News last night, reporting on all the leaders saying they pledge to match the UN's "0.7%" ficure for donating money to help poorer nations (which is apparently only about 1p on income tax... sounds very fucking reasonable), yet none of them have actually factored that figure into their spending plans, therefore highlighting how serious they actually were about it?

And there's Tony Blair trying to pretend he's so committed to "helping these people who don't have the same advantages as us"...

Twat.