aberdeen-music

Garage Grinders The Sultans of Cripple, TONIGHT (Sat 22 April) At the Moorings.

Thoth

Garage Grinders The Sultans of Cripple, TONIGHT (Fri 22 April) At the Moorings.

Thats right, Sultans of Cripple play their 2nd gig tonight at the Moorings with creepy new line-up featuring members of The Rocketeers/Downroads, King Liar and the Brutes, and VomituS.

Free entry, band on after 9.

That sounds like a hot ticket.

Members of VomituS, Downroads and King Liar and the Brutes you say? Combined in one band, the Sultans of Cripple, playing some sort of unique Garage Groove with occasional bursts of electric banjo?

The Moorings? Free entry? 9pm? Only some kind of asshole would not be interested in catching a piece of this action.

Count me in.

That sounds like a hot ticket.

Members of VomituS' date=' Downroads and King Liar and the Brutes you say? Combined in one band, the Sultans of Cripple, playing some sort of unique Garage Groove with occasional bursts of electric banjo?

The Moorings? Free entry? 9pm? Only some kind of asshole would not be interested in catching a piece of this action.

Count me in.[/quote']

Precisely. Its better than staying in and jiffing off. There's an electro banjo for fuck sake.

you may do the jiff wherever you please my leftist friend.

Doing the jiff is the only way I can get my banjo to wail.

Heck' date=' I can't see why anyone wouldn't do the jiff when the Sultans of Cripple play.

Even St. Paul had to do the jiff no-handies when he caught sight of the Cripples...

[img']http://history.wisc.edu/sommerville/367/367images/Paulhealing.JPG