aberdeen-music

the most painful thing you have ever experienced?

Hog

Either cracking my skull on a rock at a mates house or trapping a nerve in my hip after an unexpected "dump tackle". I also had really bad ear-ache one night. Funny that' date=' i only remembered that now. It was a cold winters night when i was.........[/quote']

reminds me of a horrible ear ache i had once felt like someone had jammed a massive nail into it. there was no painkillers left in the house either :down: didnt sleep that night

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when one of my whole entire nails came off with one big bang, when i banged it verrry hard, manoman it hurt

or when i thought it would be fun to jump of a reasonably high (for a six year old) bike shed and broke my colorbone, ouch, couldnt lift my head in the mornings to get up anymore!

Guest lumpo

I'd meningitis when a student (no picnic), I went home to my folks' is Shetland, around Xmas, thinking I'd started with a cold, that was on Saturday. Came to in Aberdeen, three days later, having been air - ambulanced south, with no recollection of having been home. A student nurse, 19, female (i.e. same age as me at the time; therefore embarassing) was sent in to remove the catheter I'd had inserted, she started pulling, and her supervisor yelled "IT HASN'T BEEN PROPERLY DEFLATED!!!!!' at which point she panicked ad yanked it out, semi inflated...she was then sent in to apologise!

I Win

Guest Savant

Ooyah!

I remember reading about some guy who got a leg dislocated at the hip playing rugby. When they got it back in one of his testicles got trapped in the joint and he ripped his vocal cords from screaming. Must've hurt...

Ooyah!

I remember reading about some guy who got a leg dislocated at the hip playing rugby. When they got it back in one of his testicles got trapped in the joint and he ripped his vocal cords from screaming. Must've hurt...

I heard that one too man. That has to be the worst :(

And I got my finger stuck in the top of a plastic bottle last month' date=' and then cut my finger trying to yank it off, then had to go into the staff room at school, in front of several teachers, to find some scissors. Magnificent.[/quote']

Brought to you by the same great mind that brought you My Downfall ;)

I've broken my wrist 3 times skateboarding.

I have a 9 year old pin in my left leg from an open fracture inflicted in a motorbike crash.

Broke my arm, my back and my rib snowboarding in January this year.

I wasn't conscious for much of the motorbike crash so it didn't really hurt. Recovery was uncomfortable though.

The snowboard one was probably the most sore cause it took 2 hours to get me stretchered off the mountain and I was very cold.

I broke my finger while on holiday, that hurt like fuck.

I broke my finger while on holiday' date=' that hurt like fuck.[/quote']

I broke my pinkie in first year of high school. was rugby training and ran into someone while it was sticking out. she then pulled on it and cracked it at the top!!

i dont remeber it hurting, when i got home my mum noticed it was 3 times it size and took me to A&E. My uncle gave me a toffee and my tooth came out on the way. that hurt more lol

my apendix (not sure if that's how you spell it) burst inside me about two years ago. was so fucking painfull! for anyone who doesn't know it holds heaps of acids that were used for breaking down grass (when we did eat it, some still do i guess... o_O ) so could of died. scary aswell as painfull!

our school went through a craze of taking elastic bands between your finger and thumb and using them to fire staples at people. one total penis of a girl managed to fire and staple and lodge it into my best friend eye. one of those situations where 1/10 of a mm to the side and he'd probably have been blinded. cue white puss leaking from his eye and then stitches on his eyeball!

those were the days!

spoons

/x

our school went through a craze of taking elastic bands between your finger and thumb and using them to fire staples at people. one total penis of a girl managed to fire and staple and lodge it into my best friend eye. one of those situations where 1/10 of a mm to the side and he'd probably have been blinded. cue white puss leaking from his eye and then stitches on his eyeball!

those were the days!

spoons

/x

brilliant.

having 2 kids was painfull!!

But things like falling backwards off climbing frames, catching a falling cactus, ripping open my knee while pushing a swing( the bigger kids made me push them - then laughed when I fell) breaking my thumb while throwing a big stone emmmm the list is endless I was really accident prone as a kid. Kinda scary when I see my kids doing just as stupid things like pulling a wardrobe on top of them selves