aberdeen-music

the most painful thing you have ever experienced?

Hog

I was four, and jumped out of my built in wardrobe and landed right on top of a metal bed. My front teeth were both taken out. Luckily, they were only milk teeth.

Two years ago I got my tonsils out. It was SOOO sore. I've never experienced pain like it. As soon as the pain killers wore off, I could hardly eat. Poor me :(

Last week, my mate gave me a piggy back in school, fell over and threw me right against a radiator, right at the base of my back. Hurt like anything and I still have a bruise, but it will go.

Never broken anything (thank god) and though I've been in hospital a few times, I'd say I was luckily not very accident prone. I better not have jinksed that...

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stood up one day and tore the cartilidge in my knee in two...that was quite sore. The surgery to correct it was also rather painfull as well...funny though you skate for 12years and the worst injury you get is when you stand up in someones house and then you can't skate again...great!

I've had a few painful moments but nothing too serious;

When I was 3 or 4 I fell over with a cotton bud in my ear, slamming it through my eardrum. Thankfully I don't remember too much about it, but it hurt.

I took a football full force in the nuts while in goal during PE. Then I started F-ing and C-ing at my teacher and threw up because of the pain.

I seriously bruised my coccyx thingimy after landing awkwardly in the Don while jumping off the Brig o' Balgownie. My god, that hurt for ages. Luckily my flatmate had just shattered his leg playing football and had a nice supply of magical painkillers.

I've had a few painful moments but nothing too serious;

When I was 3 or 4 I fell over with a cotton bud in my ear' date=' slamming it through my eardrum. Thankfully I don't remember too much about it, but it hurt.

[/quote']

o_O how on earth did you manage to fall at such an angle? Must have been painful...

o_O how on earth did you manage to fall at such an angle? Must have been painful...

I'm not too sure how it happened, I'll have to ask my mum. All I really remember is being in severe pain and riding in the ambulance.

Come to think of it, my other eardrum was burst a few years ago when my 'mate' clouted me on the side of the head :(

Two years ago I got my tonsils out. It was SOOO sore. I've never experienced pain like it. As soon as the pain killers wore off' date=' I could hardly eat. Poor me :(

[/quote']

oooh i had mine out a couple years back aswell, the doc thought i was gonna be seriously ill coz i had sawllowed 2 pints of my own blood durin the operation (it would've been scary if i had swallowed someone elses blood)..

but i was totally doped up after it, and the next day whilst still bein in hospital i craved a mcdonalds.. and becoz there was one just down the road, a sexy little nurse man decided to go get one for me, and i WOLFED it down.. hence to say that mine didnt hurt gettin taken out, phewf (although they told me it would hurt like fuck because they were so infected that they had turned all squidgy, like a rotten tomato.. ewwwwwwwwww)

amen..

about 2 years ago i back flipped off the back of a quad bike at 30mph with no crash helmet' date=' half of my face was toaly fucked but it removed an anoying mole so at least i gained somthing[/quote']

hahah i done that a few months ago excpet i was wearing a helmet so my face wasw okay......i just broke my wrist instead because my arm was upright when the quad bike fell oni t so that was damn sore. wasnt exactly a light quad either :/ also spent 9 hours in A&E waiting to be treated whilst in complete agony :down:

also had another accident on it where i smacked my chin off the handlebars as a result of a head on crash with another quad. bit straight threw my bottom lip and chipped 3 teeth leaving the bits of tooth stuck in my lip. ive also fucked up my back from falling off them and having them roll over me

.....maybe its a good thing i sold it :p

hahah i done that a few months ago excpet i was wearing a helmet so my face wasw okay......i just broke my wrist instead because my arm was upright when the quad bike fell oni t so that was damn sore. wasnt exactly a light quad either :/ also spent 9 hours in A&E waiting to be treated whilst in complete agony :down:

also had another accident on it where i smacked my chin off the handlebars as a result of a head on crash with another quad. bit straight threw my bottom lip and chipped 3 teeth leaving the bits of tooth stuck in my lip. ive also fucked up my back from falling off them and having them roll over me

.....maybe its a good thing i sold it :p

this reminds me of another accident i had on a quad, where in a big open field i saw my self speeding a bit to close to aa wall so i freeked out, floored it and steered into the wall ( i ment to hit the brakes and steer away from it) i was ok but the guy who was on the back of it got a dead leg

looking at these i feel such a wuss :(

i've done nothing to define an injury of these types

the most painful thing i have done is probably snapping a tooth in half while going down a water slide by catching it inbetween to segments of the slide and due to the speed i was going causing it to shatter in my mouth.

despite that sounding bad it didnt really hurt that much

i need to feel more pain :D

Hang on' date=' 3rd degree burns? So you've needed skin grafting since? Ouch! Or not, as full thickness (3rd degree) burns shouldn't hurt as the nerves are fried. The 2nd degree one will sting like a bitch though![/quote']I said second to third. luckily it never reached 3rd. Fucking annoying. First thing the nurse says "does it hurt?" "yes" "well that's good".

just makes you want to smack her. ANyway yeah, they hurt like all buggery.

i cant decide what was more painfull braeaking my knee at a bmx comp in dunbarton or falling of my bike on a handrail and landing on my sack and having everthing from my bum to my balls blue (including gooch).

video evidance if your are intrestedhttp://www.teamsloth.co.uk/vids/aberdoom5med.wmv

its right at the end though but its quite amusing

ouch! i was at that church thing once, got dragged there so that people could skate it but we got chucked off. Funny, i seem to remember one of the guys that i was with that day also nutted himself on it

i am a pussy when it comes to pain, i dont think anything much has happened to me. i have a big scar on the underside of my forearm which looks ace, but it was my cat getting pissed off at me that caused it. Fucking hurt though! havent ever broken anything though

Part 1: getting my foot ran over by a car, my leg was pretty much shattered. my foot was facing 180 the wrong way....and i tried to walk home :help: the fell over in pain and passed out for a wile.

Part 2: getting said foot snapped back into possition wilst still awake and without any painkillers (they were given to me after!) i remember just trying to floor the doctor so he would leave me alone...then i passed out

good times

When I was 6 years old. An old mate & I wereracing down ah ill on our bikes. I was in front and turned to taunt my friend, but by time I'd turned back round, I had hit a large stone and landed chin first in the middle of the road. I got up, brushed myself down, then my mate brougt it to my attention that I had created a second mouth and i just about paased out when i felt the hole in my chin and saw the blood. Needed about 20 stitches.