aberdeen-music

the most painful thing you have ever experienced?

Hog

Physically?

Mine would have to be when I was 4. I pressed the button of an industrial trolley which squashed my fingers. It broke all my fingers and chopped off the top of one of my right fingers.

The Doc didnt help by saying that the stitches wouldnt hurt.

Ironically, I play guitar lol (although some would say badly)

What about you?

Em, if any ladies get turned on by squashed fingers, PM me lol ha ha :D

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest davetherave

Being in a head on collision with a Volvo at 70mph (I was a passenger) and shattering the windscreen with my head was probably one of my most painful incidents, luckily I was wearing a seatbelt or I'd have been thrown through our car and into the Volvo.

4 months of picking bits of fucking windscreen out of my head, x-rays, scans and about 3 years of legal wrangling to get compensation. It was nice when the cheque arrived though.

But I have 4 other decent scars if anyone ever wanted to compare, one from an accident with pyrotechnics in the military, another from accidentaly putting my arm through a window, one on my leg from stupidly using a hacksaw too close to my thigh and one from an ex g/f with a stilleto ;)

And no I'm not accident prone!!!

:D

Guest stuartmaxwell

cracking my coxcxy or however you spell it, when i was abiout 14

one of the sorest things you could EVER imagine

you cant shit, laugh, sneeze, move, site down properly, lie down properly without it hurting like fuck

gah

cracking my coxcxy or however you spell it' date=' when i was abiout 14

you cant shit, laugh, sneeze, move, site down properly, lie down properly without it hurting like fuck

gah[/quote']

a literal broken ass.i've heard tales of a few people who have done that, never pleasant surprisingly.

i was stabbed once near the groin which was brutal and once pulled a very, very sore tooth with pliers and no anesthetic.toss up between those probably.

1. going over my ankle whilst skateboarding. If I'd actually broken it then it would have been a lot worse, as it was i had to hobble around in crutches for the best part of two weeks.

2. Paranidal Sinus. Basically from my understanding it was an ingrown hair wrapping itself around the base of my spine...i couldn't sit, run, lie on my back..fuck i could barely walk and kept passing out...it almost led to really bad blood poisoning but luckily French doctors operated and voila. Stitches just above my ass crack.

the tattoo i got yesterday hurt pretty fucking bad too, but it was right on the spinal area. ouchies.

not sure about the sorest, but some of them have been:

going for a double somersault at bon accord the other day and landing on my back after only making 1-3/4

hitting my finger really hard with a hammer about 2 months ago, and getting to watch the nail start to fall of this week

placing my hand on the hottest plate of an aga when i was a kid

getting hit by a car

Being crushed between a 7.5 tonne lorry's wheel and my bmx and the pavement on union street was pretty sore.

The bruises were quite pretty though. Colourful.

For me prolly either a pilonidal abscess (ye olde "can't sit/walk/lie down/do anything without pain" bast'd) last November. The sort of pain that makes you just want to vomit because it's so constant. Really not nice at all :( Was my first time under General Anaesthetic for that too - have to admit I was fucking terrified.

ok here's the cake taker...

when i was around 2 or 3 i stuck a knife into an electrical wall socket - luckily that socket was both turned off and had a plastic child cover on it...

...unfortunately I pryed off the cover with said knife, switched on the socket then shoved a knife in..

horrendous electric shock - flung me backwards through a door and against the wall in another room. I can't really remember it or anything cuz it was a while back... but i'm guessing it hurt haha

Like dvaetherave i was in a car accident, only we came off the road after hitting ice, then rolled down a 20ft drop.

Wasnt hurt too badly, doctors thought i had broken my neck. only bad bruising.

When i was 13 i tripped and fell on a plough, cut my hand. i just remember feeling the shock more than anything..

But recently it would have to be my IBS, by fuck it hurts after eating sometimes!

Guest tv tanned

I was about 5 or 6 and my dad was telling me lots of jokes. I laughed so hard that I had to put my hand out to steady myself, right on top of our stove-fire...

:(

that and when I was working in the bus-driver canteen down the lane from the Tilted Wig, and spilled scalding hot soup all over my hand. You can still see the areas which got scalded when I get the sun on my hand...

:(

gah[/quote']

I know that hurts!! I was riding my bike along a narrow path by a river when i was about 15 and I was getting pretty close to the water so I jumped off my bike but didn't brake quick enough so I got the saddle full force in my cocxyx (what a bugger to spell eh?)

I was in total agony and said to my friend Ellie that I was going to walk with my bike for a bit. So she climbed off hers to do the same and promptly fell into the river and drowned.

No not really, but she splashed around a lot and kept screaming "arrggghhhh the fish the fish!!" which was the funniest thing I'd ever seen but I was in so much pain that laughing felt like having hot pokers shoved into my back.

gah[/quote']

oooh that happened to me when i was about 15.. it sucks, and bites and is generally not very nice..

getting stitches in my head after cascading down a flight of stairs head first a couple months ago..

severing my achillies heel at new year :down: still can't run..

breaking a couple ribs in a work-related incident..

chipping my elbow when rolling down a concrete hill whilst hammered..

first time of anal, sore, but im being honest here..

breaking my nose twice..

having an injection up my middle bottom..

breaking 7 of my fingers after swimming way too fast n crashing into the pool-wall unexpectadll (kept swimming for 3 more lengths tho!)

BUT.. sometimes its not the physical, but the mental scars that are the most painful, n hardest to move.

(and i'm not accident prone either!! :D )

having an injection up my middle bottom..

ow ow ow OUCHH!

I have a bit of a phobia about stitchs.

I have cut my finger twice while working in a freezer factory. the second time was quite deep but i practilly screamed at the nurse when she said i needed stitichs. i argued and refused, so they gave up and gave me paper stitchs

when i was 12 i got hit by a car. that hurt. a lot. either that or when i got my helix pierced on both of my ears. but that was my own decision to get that done so i don't think that counts. so i'll go with the being hit by a car (y) what's stupid is it didn't hurt at the time (well. it did. but i was in shock) and i cracked a bone in my wrist (weird that's the only thing huh) and i was in agony for the next two weeks. JOY!

Guest tv tanned
when i was 12 i got hit by a car. that hurt. a lot. either that or when i got my helix pierced on both of my ears. but that was my own decision to get that done so i don't think that counts. so i'll go with the being hit by a car (y) what's stupid is it didn't hurt at the time (well. it did. but i was in shock) and i cracked a bone in my wrist (weird that's the only thing huh) and i was in agony for the next two weeks. JOY!

341.jpg

Old Darth's never around when you need him the most.

the pain in my mouth now. argh.

so much pain. :(

other than that(i think it's wisdom teeth) probably tearing the ligaments in my foot and ankle on my birthday a couple of years ago was the most pain i've ever been in. that'll learn me to scissor kick off the podiums in moshulu dancing to mclusky. it was the second day of a week off work as well, talk about bad timing.