aberdeen-music

Painful Dancing!

succubitch

Guest stuartmaxwell

o neills is a great night out, dancetastic, as is exodus when dave+adam are djing. doolittle is shite

i like moshulu on a friday and havent been to air guitar in aeons

I find it absolutely histerical how you guys took the first post on this thread. hehehe unless you pair are actually paranoid about it then it really shouldn't have been taken as such a sour point! I think you two provide good...erm...entertainment! :)

Rhiannon - the private show! aww bless...

So to recap,

two girls dancing like lesbians, one of who had a vibrator shoved up her bum.... Now where are those CCTV tapes?

More importantly,

tuna should always be in brine, not oil. Unless it's for my cat, who prefers it in spring water. He will eat it in brine but I suspect it's not good for him, all the salt and whatnot. If I try to give him tuna in olive oil he looks at me like I suggested shaving him for summer.

John West tuna steak with salad cream in a sambo is the business.

i think that remark is a bit rascist.

I used the word sambo meaning sandwich, there is certainly no racist intent.

I didn't even realise this was an offensive word until I Google'd it just now, I've used it and heard it used many times just as a shortening of the word sandwich.

In any case, I apologise if I have offended anyone.

I find it absolutely histerical how you guys took the first post on this thread. hehehe unless you pair are actually paranoid about it then it really shouldn't have been taken as such a sour point! I think you two provide good...erm...entertainment! :)

Rhiannon - the private show! aww bless...

now, now, now . . . no need to be bitchy :D

I used the word sambo meaning sandwich' date=' there is certainly no racist intent.

I didn't even realise this was an offensive word until I Google'd it just now, I've used it and heard it used many times just as a shortening of the word sandwich.

In any case, I apologise if I have offended anyone.[/quote']hahaha, amazing.

right, this is no joke, its true story.

Ben, the other Filthpact guitarist, works as a nurse at Cornhill. He's an Australian.

He got a call from the kitchen one day saying that there would be no sandwiches, and in order to inform everyone, he wrote in big letters on the board "No Sambos".

He was told to come to the office and asked to explain what he wrote and he said "well, theres apparently no more sandwiches and we need more"

It was then explained to him and he was very embarassed.

How perfect.

Guest haigyman
So to recap' date='

two girls dancing like lesbians, one of who had a vibrator shoved up her bum.... Now where are those CCTV tapes?[/quote']

i took photos. trade?

Wank material for the next month aye? ;)

I really want a tuna sandwich now...

me too! im thinking of going and opening a tin of John West tuna , i cant remember if the stuff we have is in springwater or brine - im thinking spring water - and stick it in a sandwich with some grated cheese and mayo :D yum!