aberdeen-music

Painful Dancing!

succubitch

Ok, I think the kids name is Rianon and some other bint in moshulu, they (I think) are try to dance like lesbians, rianon looks like she's got taser stuck up her arse as she has this other girl thats attached to her leg doing some attempted grinding but on too much caffeine its scary.

A call out to those two girls... its really not attractive, scary to watch and both of you may want to switch to decaf!

:) No need to thank me, just doing my part in the service for man kind.

Guest haigyman
Ok' date=' I think the kids name is Rianon and some other bint in moshulu, they (I think) are try to dance like lesbians, rianon looks like she's got taser stuck up her arse as she has this other girl thats attached to her leg doing some attempted grinding but on too much caffeine its scary.

A call out to those two girls... its really not attractive, scary to watch and both of you may want to switch to decaf!

:) No need to thank me, just doing my part in the service for man kind.[/quote']

Rhiannon and Laura?

Ok' date=' I think the kids name is Rianon and some other bint in moshulu, they (I think) are try to dance like lesbians, rianon looks like she's got taser stuck up her arse as she has this other girl thats attached to her leg doing some attempted grinding but on too much caffeine its scary.

:) No need to thank me, just doing my part in the service for man kind.[/quote']

What the fudge? And this bothers you why? Some guy ye funcy liked it?

I know a Rhiannon, dunno if it's the same one you're on about. People's dancing is something that really doesn't effect me. So unless you're John Travolta or something, I'd find something worthwhile to beat your gums about. Or maybe you could ask her in - omg wait for this - the real world to stop dancing like a lesbian.

I'm quite partial to tinned salmon and cream cheese.

suck it up.. maybe u just need to relax your anus n stop being so tight, some people just like havin fun, quit being a little turd.

enjoy life while u have it, and if they were havin a good laugh then who are u to spit on their nice shiny lesbian shoes?!

and.. allergic to fish :D

hahaha, man, I had fun that night :)

Damnit, Im sorry my dancing didnt sem to turn you on, if you ask politely I shall give you a private dance ;)

Taser?! WTF! It was her fucking vibrator!

I think you need to start switching to caffienated, maybe then you can loosen up and have fun! Or even, if you dont like dancing, or drunk girls who are suprisingly of age, then dont go out!

Same time next week?

I use to love tuna and salad cream, mmm!