aberdeen-music

MARSHALL 1973 20-40 Artiste Combo Amp for sale

Moyzie

1973 Marshall 20-40 Artiste Combo

This amp is in fantastic condition for it's age and I've had a couple of valuations done by collectors (as well as a couple of cheeky bastard offers). original parts and cover.

No time for piss-abouts so if anyone fancies this make an offer (IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT I SHOULD SEE THE FIGURES I HAVE BEEN QUOTED)

:band:

Thank you Craig. I'm looking for verification of the figures I've been given as much as anything else as I know very little on the subject and don't want to be short changed! Also, I did half hope that a forum as popular as this one might have a member who'd be interested in this amp. As for the other 2 posts, if you don't like a thread - try and resist the urge to post shite - it's not a requirement! Bob, your yachting accident quip is hilarious...prick!

To get back to the subject in hand, I've had figures of around 400 -450 mentioned and this amp would probably be of interest more to a collector or similar because as Craig rightly says it's 32 years old and there are newer amps on the go which may be deemed better(it does have a pretty kick-ass sound though!).

So, there we are. No hidden agenda, no cryptic message, simply trying to get a decent return on a decent amp.