aberdeen-music

Raw tonight at AECC!!!!!!!!!!

Lemonade

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES! Last night was awesome. Shawn Michaels alone for the money, oh aye. The actual wrestling wasn't up to much - I think they'd concentrated on entertaining and amusing too much. Having said that, the atmosphere was ace, sludge was ace and it was exciting.

What was with like 20 seconds of Edge's intro music? POOR!

The Viscera "who ate all the pies" chant was funny as.

Wasn't too keen on the Flair's ass on show for a few minutes :nono:

I'll post up some pictures later. :)

Benoit and Victoria interception' date=' 3.30.[/u']

*30 minute wait*

Security: What are you doing in the loading bay

Sludge: Waiting to see benoit you pap

Security: This is private property, police will be here in a second

Sludge: BBBEEENNNOOOIIIITTTTTTT

Benoit: *waves*

Security: Pushes sludge and myself out of the loading bay

Edge Signing, 4pm.

Sludge: Hey Adam, could you sign my lita postcard

Edge: (Grins through teeth for cameras) sure...

Sludge: Oh have you seen my sign? *produces 'Edge SCREWED Lita' sign*

Edge: *almost dies of horror*

Security: AAwwwww move on!!!

Then the actual RAW itself didn't exacly live up to all the hype, no Maven, no Trish, no Heart Throbers, no Orton (obviously); and gay matches like Hurricane VS Viscera, Val Venis VS Masters... totally no need. Best things were getting 2 'Maven Is Shit' signs, and a 'Edge SCREWED Lita' one confiscated by the dick in the picture up there..... Chanting 'Who Ate All The Pies' to viscera was probably the ultimate highlight of the evening.

7/10 - The atmosphere was probably the best part, although there were far too many people around 8-14 years old, all shouting for batista 'cos they know no better. There was also a stupid volume of slapstick-type moves and actions because it wasn't televised.

you sir are a legend

I was working on Wednesday night, finished at 7am thursday and went to bed meaning to get up in plenty time for the wrestling.

Fucked up while setting alarm clock, didn't go off, woke up at 8.15 pm.

Drove like a fucking lunatic to the AECC on the other side of the city. Got there and handed over my 50 ticket in time to see 3 matches. Gutted.

Missed Jericho, my absolute hero. Utterly distraught at my own stupid actions.

On the plus side, I did get a reaction of Shelton benjamin when he read my "Shelton is a Little Bitch" sign - he actually looked like he wanted to kill me.

And come on, like we would cheer that plank ahead of a hero like Christian? His hammy acting last night was fucking fantastic - so over the top it was just brilliant. Captani Charisma almost made up for missing Jericho.

Chuffed I got to see Flair though - the man's a living legend, though could have done without seeing his arse. And he didn't even notice my sign, pff!

Most disturbing view of the night though, Triple H's G-string tan-line.

I enjoyed my 3 matches.

omg watching jericho i like almost had an orgasm. highlight of my night. top quality photos amy :up: my camera was too slow in catching the good moments. I must say Triple H did have a very nice bumbum. except for the tan line- blergh

best

birthday

EVER

Haha, rock, yeah. Things were going on down there when Jericho came oot indeed! Haha, the tan line was so funny. HBK's bumbum is way nicer though, should've whapped it out too.

Pretty surprised at the photos, my camera is usally quite disappointing. That's along with my awful photo-taking skills...

Glad you had an ace birthday :D

Guest Logan

I'm too embarrased to post my pictures now! Those ones are awesome! I only wish my fucking zoom wasn't broken! I was so close to the action I could have got some really cool pics! :(

Well done Amy! :up: