Raw tonight at AECC!!!!!!!!!!

Lemonade

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Logan

aww, I was gonna make this thread!! >_<

Yes, I shall be there seeing my Idol (well, he was) Triple H ala TheGame! ^_^ ACE!!

Hopefully they'll have some cool Wrestling T-Shirts to buy as I don't own any (except my Y2J one bought 4 years ago and is now serving it's time as my girls PJ's). I'll be wearing my Ultimate Spider-Man & Wolverine Tee! Yuss! Wish I'd thought to take a funny sign!

Can you take Digital Camera's in with you? I remember last time that people had to hand them in and get them back after the show (I believe this happened to good 'ol Chris Number 2 (I can't find the Hash Key on this stupid US keyboard). Not that it really matters cuz the Zoom on my Digital Camera is broked and I'm sure I won't be able to see Diddly Squat!

Anyhoo, SOOOO looking forward to it, hopefully I'll get to see some of the Wrestlers after the show this time!

See you all there! ^_^

Sludge and i will be there with our 'Maven Is Shit' signs... won't be hard to miss' date=' we'll also be pissed out of our skulls creating "You screwed edge" chants as televised on RAW last night!!!! This ig going to be tits.[/quote']

Haha that was ace.

Was gonna wear my dx tshirt but its quite small for me now.is maven even wrestling tonight?

Benoit and Victoria interception, 3.30.

*30 minute wait*

Security: What are you doing in the loading bay

Sludge: Waiting to see benoit you pap

Security: This is private property, police will be here in a second

Sludge: BBBEEENNNOOOIIIITTTTTTT

Benoit: *waves*

Security: Pushes sludge and myself out of the loading bay

Edge Signing, 4pm.

Sludge: Hey Adam, could you sign my lita postcard

Edge: (Grins through teeth for cameras) sure...

Sludge: Oh have you seen my sign? *produces 'Edge SCREWED Lita' sign*

Edge: *almost dies of horror*

Security: AAwwwww move on!!!

Then the actual RAW itself didn't exacly live up to all the hype, no Maven, no Trish, no Heart Throbers, no Orton (obviously); and gay matches like Hurricane VS Viscera, Val Venis VS Masters... totally no need. Best things were getting 2 'Maven Is Shit' signs, and a 'Edge SCREWED Lita' one confiscated by the dick in the picture up there..... Chanting 'Who Ate All The Pies' to viscera was probably the ultimate highlight of the evening.

7/10 - The atmosphere was probably the best part, although there were far too many people around 8-14 years old, all shouting for batista 'cos they know no better. There was also a stupid volume of slapstick-type moves and actions because it wasn't televised.

Benoit and Victoria interception' date=' 3.30.[/u']

*30 minute wait*

Security: What are you doing in the loading bay

Sludge: Waiting to see benoit you pap

Security: This is private property, police will be here in a second

Sludge: BBBEEENNNOOOIIIITTTTTTT

Benoit: *waves*

Security: Pushes sludge and myself out of the loading bay

Edge Signing, 4pm.

Sludge: Hey Adam, could you sign my lita postcard

Edge: (Grins through teeth for cameras) sure...

Sludge: Oh have you seen my sign? *produces 'Edge SCREWED Lita' sign*

Edge: *almost dies of horror*

Security: AAwwwww move on!!!

Then the actual RAW itself didn't exacly live up to all the hype, no Maven, no Trish, no Heart Throbers, no Orton (obviously); and gay matches like Hurricane VS Viscera, Val Venis VS Masters... totally no need. Best things were getting 2 'Maven Is Shit' signs, and a 'Edge SCREWED Lita' one confiscated by the dick in the picture up there..... Chanting 'Who Ate All The Pies' to viscera was probably the ultimate highlight of the evening.

7/10 - The atmosphere was probably the best part, although there were far too many people around 8-14 years old, all shouting for batista 'cos they know no better. There was also a stupid volume of slapstick-type moves and actions because it wasn't televised.

So you wont be joining me and Kikis Viscera fanclub? It was a good night. Edge vs Benoit was a total disapointment i thought though. Match of the night went to Christan vs Shelton Benjamin. I hear Christians moving to Smackdown which will be cool cos they need a good heel other than Kurt Angle on that show.

Unsung hero of the night: Dean Malenko. Though not contributing anything, he was sat at ringside half the night and it made me think what a good wrestler he once was. i was hoping that during the benoit/edge match malenko would interfere then perry saturn would return and the radicals/the revolution would reform.

Coach is always funny so he made the womens match decent.

What suprised me was why WWE is giving Chris Masters and Mohammed thingy a push when their both clearly copies of Shaun Stasiak and Tiger Ali Singh. Both of them were flops so why would these too be any different. Chris Masters got the worst response of the night so i think it shows...

and why do people cheer Batista. He's crap. Like a bad Brock Lesnar.

and yes Maven was shit. I'll have some pics in my gallery soon including one which a certain member of Aberdeen-music unexpectedly managed to get his head in the way of.