The stage is set...

Neil

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think...

Christ! That was good

Im only sorry I had to watch the other case first. The hilarious Chris Evans guy with the glasses needed to be punched in the face until he failed to draw breath, Rune is more entertaining than that fuckwit.

The Aberdeen-music case was almost painful to watch as the studio audience failed to realise that this was a piss poor attempt at whoring themselves out by stranded "WE HAVE A GIG TONIGHT!!....fancy coming?" I think Jester and Neil handled themselves very well.

Oh and stranded are shite

Im only sorry I had to watch the other case first. The hilarious Chris Evans guy with the glasses needed to be punched in the face until he failed to draw breath' date=' Rune is more entertaining than that fuckwit.

[/quote']

for sure. he just stood there grinning all the time as if he'd done something really hilarious.

putting a PERSON up for sale on an auction site?! how witty and original!

*goes off looking for the 'topless' picture...*

that was you silly

i think... *cough* what an oaf she was. really. never even heard of stranded. what stuart was saying made sense, about the rentacrowd thing. i was getting so annoyed that they were putting this website out in a wrong way. and her talking about this not being a proffessional music industry site.... lets see, all the aberdeen scene bands, venues and promoters use it..... what else could you want?

at leats all my friends thought we should win...and i voted lots.... yey go neil and stuart!!!

I hoped it'd be more interesting than it actually was but turns out Stranded's manager has no fucking clue about music community websites at all.

If anyone is interested in a couple of thoughts from folk mostly further removed from the Aberdeen scene we have a thread (that's like when you start a topic & stuff ;)) on Alternative Nation : http://www.alternativenation.net/forums/showthread.php?t=75437

Guest DustyDeviada
was anyone else impressed that jester managed to not mention marillion or fish during the entire show?

Yep, followed by "He's a nice guy, actually." ;)

i think...

Christ! That was good

Im only sorry I had to watch the other case first. The hilarious Chris Evans guy with the glasses needed to be punched in the face until he failed to draw breath' date=' Rune is more entertaining than that fuckwit.[/quote']

You may laugh now but that guy will soon be running Real Radio, marry a 'popstar' (who will probably be Billie Piper's replacement on a future series of Doctor Who) and front a television programme (along the lines of being thankful it's the beginning of the weekend). Not necessarily in that order.

that was quality viewing! For the first time ever I went against my morals and voted for something on the tv.

Nice one Jester and Neil. A job well done I thought...

Anyone else think that daft-talking bint who was the claimant looked like Frau whats-her-name from the first Austin Powers?

Also, claiming 800+... What the fuck? Did jester stop 'Stranded' from headlining the AECC?

Guest tv tanned
we should all go to the stranded gig.

no no no, the less people who go to their gig, the more their pathetic publicity stunt will have backfired.

not if we all went looking for a fight. remember, people who are going to fight look on the internet first to find out where the best fights are. jester said so, and what jester says is gospel according to failed lawyer 'judge' rhona. i'm going to listen to marillion now. you should all do the same.

I've never even heard of stranded! I was worried she might win because the "judge" was really laying into Stuart and Neil...the same deal as the other defendants really.

Perhaps someone should have been wearing an aberdeen-music.com tshirt? Not that any one would have been watching a TV show that dire...surely? I was thinking that perhaps some of the txt in comments were made up.

It was worth getting up for though and indeed voting...a few times....wont be watching it again though...unless someone else tries to take someone from Aberdeen to "court."

Anyway to some up "ha!" to Stranded who ever you may be! Good show on the guys for going on TV it was ammusing.

[EDIT:] I think we should go to a Stranded gig...perhaps chant aberdeen music.com all the way through their set as well...

that was quality viewing! For the first time ever I went against my morals and voted for something on the tv.

Nice one Jester and Neil. A job well done I thought...

Anyone else think that daft-talking bint who was the claimant looked like Frau whats-her-name from the first Austin Powers?

Also' date=' claiming 800+... What the fuck? Did jester stop 'Stranded' from headlining the AECC?[/quote']

She's claiming the Lemon Tree

If we played five gigs we might make 75...which would be nice. So I think her 800 was a little off the mark..

Yeah, but your fans aren't as strong as Stranded fans.

that was so funny. neil in a suit is like a kid at a wedding.

Can you say that? What if someone reads your post and decides not to invite Neil to a wedding in case he eats too much ice-cream, runs round like he's got ADHD, and throws up on Great Auntie Morag? He could sue you for 100s in lost free food & drink. Opinions - can't have them on a forum :nono:

Now can someone explain this "thread" thing again: I've got as far as getting my USB cable through the eye of this needle...