aberdeen-music

Obedience School Website up and running

Hardcore Mel

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's all thanks to blair nichols, one of our dancer's boyfriend who did it all out of the goodness of his own heart. he'll be our photographer on the night, he took all the pics on the website. check out the gallery for some of his work, and for photos of our flyer model in zebra print nipple tassles. hubba!

i'm totally looking forward to it. the stageshows will totally outdo anything that we've done before. come along' date=' and enjoy yourselves![/quote']

Will you be pole dancing Mel? ;)

i'm totally looking forward to it. the stageshows will totally outdo anything that we've done before. come along' date=' and enjoy yourselves![/quote']

Well I would quite like to go as my flatmates just back from 4months in Kazakstahn for 3 weeks, but neither him nor I have anything to wear and I gather black jeans and t-shirts out ;) so I doubt I'll make an appearance :p ah well maybe next time :p Thisis whenI wish my brother had left some of his wardrobe behind, he had some interesting outfitts :)

Cheers

Stuart

Well I would quite like to go as my flatmates just back from 4months in Kazakstahn for 3 weeks' date=' but neither him nor I have anything to wear and I gather black jeans and t-shirts out ;) so I doubt I'll make an appearance :p ah well maybe next time :p Thisis whenI wish my brother had left some of his wardrobe behind, he had some interesting outfitts :)

Cheers

Stuart[/quote']

All black but no streetwear eg.jeans, trainers etc. would be acceptable.

You're telling me you've been on People's Court and you can't wear a suave trousers, shirt and shoes combo to Obedience School?!? Pull the other one...

All black but no streetwear eg.jeans' date=' trainers etc. would be acceptable.

You're telling me you've been on People's Court and you can't wear a suave trousers, shirt and shoes combo to Obedience School?!? Pull the other one...[/quote']

Ah well in that case, I'll probably make an appearance in said suave jacket,and if Hog comes he can touch the bit carol smillie touched and come all over again :p

Cheers

Stuart

Aw I'm so shattered, but that was totally a fantastic night out! I cannot wait for the next one! I even managed to be brave and have a go on the playthings in the back room! :D

The stage shows were excellent and everyone I spoke to had a great time, congrats Mel et al - what a success!

I even bought a pretty skirt!