aberdeen-music

Toothache!

Fluffy

Ouch! Dont you just hate toothache!

Iv got it mild at the moment but i cant afford to go to the dentist, no NHS one'snear here (dont have the money for them either). I am defintly going on den plan when i am working again!

Anyone else had bad toothache or a bad tooth related experince recently?

Guest tv tanned

Iv got it mild at the moment but i cant afford to go to the dentist' date=' no NHS one'snear here (dont have the money for them either). I am defintly going on den plan when i am working again!

Anyone else had bad toothache or a bad tooth related experince recently?[/quote']

pliers.jpg

Toothache? No problem...

Iv got it mild at the moment but i cant afford to go to the dentist' date=' no NHS one'snear here (dont have the money for them either). I am defintly going on den plan when i am working again!

Anyone else had bad toothache or a bad tooth related experince recently?[/quote']

No biggy fluffy....u wanna get down to the harbour barber.....he'll pull a tooth and give you a haircut for a tenner!

Dentists are evil. My one stopped being NHS and started charging me for no apparent reason. So I quit (on principle), but I can't find another dentist now - not even a non-NHS one. Which sucks somewhat. At least I still go to the orthodontist who can point out anything wrong with my teeth.

Dentists are evil. My one stopped being NHS and started charging me for no apparent reason. So I quit (on principle)' date=' but I can't find another dentist now - not even a non-NHS one. Which sucks somewhat. At least I still go to the orthodontist who can point out anything wrong with my teeth.[/quote']

you cant really find any on the nhs anymore, simply because they were so underpaid

i have the worlds WORST teeth, and i dont even eat any sweets, they are just weak, not fair!

Had a filling on thursday and asked for no anesthetic as was doing sports straight after, so had to sit through agony, but its okay if you concentrate and BREATHE through the pain...boyoboy. She thought i was brave! :D

and yes, i once had awful toothache, so much so that even vibrations from walking hurt so bad, had to get a real emergency after hours appointment and ended up having to get roottreatment, its not pretty!!! sitting for an hour with your mouth open, drooling uncontrollably because the suction women is rubbish! eeuw, awful

Guest tv tanned
Dentists are evil. My one stopped being NHS and started charging me for no apparent reason. So I quit (on principle)' date=' but I can't find another dentist now - not even a non-NHS one. Which sucks somewhat. At least I still go to the orthodontist who can point out anything wrong with my teeth.[/quote']

You know the orthodontic waiting list in Grampian is as long as SEVEN years?

Imagine a five year old child in need of treatment having to wait until he/she is twelve.

Madness, sheer madness.

well i am in so much more pain today. it hurts to brush my teeth, to drink anything, eat etc..

the only good thing is it comes in waves so it is not constant. was in bloody tears this morningl, so fecking sore!

it is worst in the mornings and nights. i got a jobcentre intreview tommrow morning, that will be fun. not.

You know the orthodontic waiting list in Grampian is as long as SEVEN years?

Imagine a five year old child in need of treatment having to wait until he/she is twelve.

Madness' date=' sheer madness.[/quote']

I waited from eleven to eighteen. Hence I'm one of the oldest people I know with braces.