aberdeen-music

Moshulu Rumour

Ross

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you`ll also find that there isn`t as large a "proper metal" market in Aberdeen as people believe.

And when we do try and put on something a bit more 'extreme' to cater to those people who are asking for something, each person complains that because we aren't restricting the playlist to 2 obscure sewdish Grindeathextremecore metal they won't go because thats all they could ever possible listen to.

If you want the absolutely perfect set for you, stay in your room and mess about on winamp, because whoever you are there is only one other person who agrees that is the perfect set ..... You.

I said I'll "probably" play a bit of that of that sort of thing. If there's no demand for it I won't but if a few people are asking for Converge or Dillinger Escape Plan then I don't see the harm in playing it.

Sounds like a plan batman....

like the wee 'pun' there did ya?

Yo ignore what i said before i never really thought about what i posted.

Metal is really popular in Aberdeen but its just that alot of people know that djs will be playing the stuff that is popular on tv and in the magazines and usually they will play something more obscure like for say example Kreator or Carcass.

as long as its heavy and fast them im all for it

Tuesday night sounds like a plan good luck with it. Broadening the spectrum out should help with numbers, ultra niche nights only work well in a much smaller venue, sadly no longer an option post Drakes. We'll be sure and send people your way.

so just how many DJs in Aberdeen do you actually hear playing metal and hardcore? Cause I can't think of any other than Air Guitar which is lighter than I believe this is going to be.

Ugh.. CeeJay, Psydoll, Screaming Zombie Hell, Jaymz Elizium, Jimsin, Johnny Lucifer pretty much every Friday.

• 2 weeks later...
Only if you're a namby pamby baby! :p

I fully expect Queen Adreena' date=' American Head Charge and Will Haven tonight.

Otherwise...

Drunken anger may occur! ;)[/quote']

I`ve played all of them before.

I even like all three...

Granted Will Haven a LOT more than the others.

I`ve played all of them before.

I even like all three...

Granted Will Haven a LOT more than the others.

And yet you still mocked my enthusiastic return from the Head Charge gig with that Stephen boy! For shame sir...

I had no doubt you'd played them all before either. Apart from your occasional mockery of my t-shirt and CD collection you usually have your finger on the pulse ;)

And yet you still mocked my enthusiastic return from the Head Charge gig with that Stephen boy! For shame sir...

I had no doubt you'd played them all before either. Apart from your occasional mockery of my t-shirt and CD collection you usually have your finger on the pulse ;)

Please note ladies and gentlemen.

Adam was wearing a Papa Roach (Between Angels and Insects - Long Sleeve).

Please note ladies and gentlemen.

Adam was wearing a Papa Roach (Between Angels and Insects - Long Sleeve).

3 from Ebay! Bargainous, spacious and warm!

I might be sick of 'Last Resort' but you could make up a great album if you pick and choose tracks from their stuff. Well one I'd like anyways. :)