aberdeen-music

Miss Congeniality 2

Hardcore Mel

what a fucking pile of pish. i wasn't expecting much but seriously, they could have at least made an effort. almost as bad as white chicks. only went to see it out of sheer boredom, mate's choice, totally not my kind of film but i thought it'd at least be an okay way to kill time what with sunday night telly being as awful as it is, but i want the last 90 minutes of my life back!

seriously. you only have yourself to blame. if you go to see a film like that you deserve everything you get.

'tis very true. it was one of those 'might as well, get to spend time with my mates' and the choice was between that and the amityville horror remake so i figured it'd be the lesser of two evils. now i'm not so sure. waste of 4 quid too! want to see downfall at the belmont though. german film about hitler, meant to be really fucking good!

Guest stuartmaxwell

he rented it out, went away back home for xmas and trusted me to take it back (by asking me when i was wasted-i didnt remember anything)

weeks later it was returned

guilty conscience?fuck no

Downfall is great (once you get past the slightly Channel 5 acting standards and the...ahem...rewriting of history (Himmler was a nice bloke???)).

But Mel' date=' you'd probably not like it, it's not exactly Miss Congeniality 3 :laughing:[/quote']

Lindsey Spence found herself finding Hitler 'endearing'. Aw, isn't the genocidal maniac adorable?