aberdeen-music

Rage Against the Machine mentioned on Coronation Street

Swingin' Ryan

Who gives a shit if they like them' date=' it doesn't affect you in any way, does it? Jesus Christ...[/quote']

Actually, I don't mind. If it gives the kids something to do, and keeps them out of trouble... :p

What everyone fails to understand is that I've been an ICP fan since the summer of 1998. There isn't anything you can say that I have not already heard- even from my best friends. Hell, when I first joined Elizium.net, there was about three threads going at once about how much ICP sucked- and I don't think there is a person on there that I don't get on with. One of the first things you learn as a Juggalo- yes I openly use the term "juggalo" to describe myself- is that ICP are the most hated band in the world, and that the abuse is going to come from all sides. And fuck, does it ever. But after 7 years, I find it amusing now- because no one is ever original anymore. It's always "they suck, therefore you suck" What happened to the days of "they make me wanna take a power drill to my eyeballs", or "stick some pencils up my nose and head-butt a table." Oh well...

But yeah, I like them other's don't it's that simple.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Not as impressive as Skye from Neighbours wondering when the new Mogwai album was coming out.

This is going back a fair bit, but does anyone remember Todd from Neighbours wearing an Exodus "Bonded By Blood" T-shirt?