aberdeen-music

Whats the difference between....

Dan G

• 3 years later...

the mortgage has become unbearable due to the courts

Hi, my sister is a single mother with 2 children solely supporting our household on a full time low income budget. Paying bills and the mortgage has become unbearable due to the courts terminating the support she uses to receive for her daughter. She also qualifies and is presently receiving food stamps and other low income help from utility companies, school, etc. Now she needs a government grant. Can you help?

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Hi, my sister is a single mother with 2 children solely supporting our household on a full time low income budget. Paying bills and the mortgage has become unbearable due to the courts terminating the support she uses to receive for her daughter. She also qualifies and is presently receiving food stamps and other low income help from utility companies, school, etc. Now she needs a government grant. Can you help?

I don't know who the fuck you are, but if you come near my board again I'll drill your kneecaps out and then cut off all of your limbs with a blunt hacksaw.

your sister needs to put the dick down.

[/chris rock]