Jamie

Sons And Daughters+special guests

Friday 10 June

The Lemon Tree

Tickets 7.50 (5 concessions & regulars)

Box Office: 01224 642230

Doors Open: 9pm

Show Starts: 9.30pm

Glasgow's Domino Records signings Sons And Daughters are ready to reap the benefits of the massive buzz created by their debut album, Love The Cup, with the follow-up now ready for release.

"This is the most gloriously spacious record of the year,...Upfront Adele Bethel and Scott Patterson trade vocals like a Buckfast-drenched Nancy Sinatra and Lee Hazelwood, while Ailidh Lennon and David Gow provide a relentless rhythm section that is part Cajun, part ceilidh." -

Scotland on Sunday

"Their rhythms slink like

rattlesnakes, offering what

feels like an illicit thrill." - The Guardian

www.sonsanddaughtersloveyou.com

I'm all for freedom of choice, and can totally see the appeal of Malcom Middleton's gig, but given this is the Gig and Event Annoucement Forum, rather than the All Music discussion board - wouldn't it be a bit politer to discuss Malcolm's gig elsewhere?

Cheers

Jamie

No worries The Stooge - don't want to appear uptight and I'm sure both gigs will be cracking and both well attended, just seems to defeat the purpose of my original posting a bit if everyone's talking about Malc's gig, but that's freedom speech for you.

so catching half of both is possible

what i might end up doing

unless sons and d sell out and ill just go to see MM...cant be fcuked geting advance tickets

Advance tickets are cool.

Yes one of the most subjective, worthless postings and transparent bumps in the history of this forum.

But seriously, what's wrong with advance tickets?

• 2 weeks later...
Advance tickets are cool.

Yes one of the most subjective' date=' worthless postings and transparent bumps in the history of this forum.

But seriously, what's wrong with advance tickets?[/quote']

nothing really but they are only worth getting if your life has some kind of predictability inside it

if i get advance tickets then something will defo happen that means i miss the gig, but if I dont get tickets, then nothing will happen

and im skint till the end of the month already

• 4 weeks later...