aberdeen-music

Best Novelty Band In History.

Paulscoconutass

Warning, explicit lyrics, content and all that..

SHAT, stew cat introduced me to this band last week, and i've got to say they're one of the coolest bands in the planet just now. So funny, vulgar and non PC they're about as good and novelty-esqu as a band gets.

With songs like 'Hermaphrodite', 'Tit Fuck', 'Born To Be A Lesbian' and 'It's about time you sucked on my penis' You know you can't go wrong.

SHAT IS A BAND. SHAT IS A VERY AWESOME BAND. SHAT IS JEFF WOOD' date=' EX-BASS PLAYER FOR DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN. SHAT IS ALL ABOUT SEX. SHAT IS ALL ABOUT LOVE. WE GET ALONG REAL WELL. GO TO THE SHAT WEBPAGE: [url']http://www.jeffwoodofshat.com/

They also have a Purevolume page and about 30 or so MP3's kicking around on the web.

Interview.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes - Shat are very funny although id have to agree with TV that GREEN JELLY own the crown of Best novelty band - i played "the Bear song" when i last DJed @ the moorings - every Green Jelly song must be played @ full volume!

THE BEAR WHEN OVER THE MOUNTAIN TO SEE WHAT HE COULD SEE

THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MOUNTAIN WAS ALL THAT HE COULD SEE

SO HE WENT BACK OVER THE MOUNTAIN TO SEE WHAT HE COULD SEE

THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MOUNTAIN WAS ALL THAT HE COULD SEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

:rockon::band::band::band::cheers::band::band::band::rockon:

• 2 weeks later...
Warning' date=' explicit lyrics, content and all that..

SHAT, stew cat introduced me to this band last week, and i've got to say they're one of the coolest bands in the planet just now. So funny, vulgar and non PC they're about as good and novelty-esqu as a band gets.

With songs like [i']'Hermaphrodite', 'Tit Fuck', 'Born To Be A Lesbian' and 'It's about time you sucked on my penis' You know you can't go wrong.

They also have a Purevolume page and about 30 or so MP3's kicking around on the web.

Interview.

I was always a big fan of "fuck, Ive stepped in shit!", "nothing would be finer, than to lick your mom's vagina" and the classic "cunt flavoured lollypops"