aberdeen-music

Liverpool Vs. Juventus

huntedbyafreak

Liverpool have to go for it, no point in being over-tactical because Juve will destroy us (I'm a Red). Early goal and try and fuck them up as much as we can...I'm all nervous....didn't sleep last night.....I'm SWEATIN!.....I'll have to go back in!!!!!....Walk on!

there were flares and fireworks getting chucked at the liverpool fans, brilliant result for liverpool - the italien football scene has finally been named and shamed after events tonight and last night in milan.

an english club in the final can only be good for sky and ITV and their viewing figures, means fuck all to me personally.

It was a terrible' date=' dull game of football, but I'm happy :D[/quote']

It wasn't for me! I was nervous right from the first whistle... jabbering like a lunatic before the end.

And for the chump above, I honestly believe that we can beat Chelsea. They've been very lucky against us this season (at least one deflected shot as per usual!) and we are due some luck against them. They're not an unbeatable team...