aberdeen-music

Today's Football Scores..

Guest neil ex

Caley 1 v. Motherwell 0.

On the Caley message board everyone has their calculators out (here come the jokes from you fucks) to work out what we need to get into the top 6. Basically we need:

1) We beat Dundee by four clear goals and Motherwell lose at home to Kilmarnock by any score

2) We beat Dundee by three clear goals and Motherwell lose to Kilmarnock by two clear goals

3) We beat Dundee by two clear goals and Motherwell lose to Kilmarnock by three clear goals

Note that if we win by two goals and Motherwell lose by two goals, they will remain sixth by virtue of having scored more goals (goal difference being equal).

:help:

Woooooooo Dundee Utd 1- arse licking blue nosed bastards 0

hopefully Celtic will do us a favour and beat Livingston.

:D

I really wanted the Arabs to get relegated when you had Ian McCall in charge, as he is a fucking twat. But now he's been sacked i don't have the same urge, so good on you for beating the Huns. Looking at the stats... it was back to the walls stuff!!

I really wanted the Arabs to get relegated when you had Ian McCall in charge' date=' as he is a fucking twat. But now he's been sacked i don't have the same urge, so good on you for beating the Huns. Looking at the stats... it was back to the walls stuff!![/quote']

You bet your fucking life it was, first 8 mins even stevens. remaining 82mins 11 united players behind the ball. i love it when a plan comes together, but the word 'jammy' sprins to mind.

I really wanted the Arabs to get relegated when you had Ian McCall in charge' date=' as he is a fucking twat. But now he's been sacked i don't have the same urge, so good on you for beating the Huns. Looking at the stats... it was back to the walls stuff!![/quote']

You bet your fucking life it was, first 8 mins even stevens. remaining 82mins 11 united players behind the ball. i love it when a plan comes together, but the word 'jammy' springs to mind.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I really can't see why Calderwood was desperate to sign him.

Was he that bad at Dunfermline?

He was actually a pretty solid defender in the short time we had him, looked pretty assured and had a good game in the Cup Final. I was pissed off when he went to Aberdeen, case of "Oh, pinch our fucking squad now!" but he had a shocker when we beat Aberdeen 2-1 at fortress EEP, his first Dons game, I think? Calderwood absolutely flayed him for that and he doesn't seem to have got over that, that and the Pars fans giving him dog's abuse.