aberdeen-music

Today's Football Scores..

Guest neil ex

Guest neil ex

Aberdeen 1 - 3 Motherwell

Dundee 2 - 1 Dunfermline

Kilmarnock 0 - 1 Inverness Caledonian Thistle

Dundee United 2 - 1 Hibernian (Scottish cup tie)

Poor result for Aberdeen.. :down:

United are in the Scottish cup final 8o

Lets hope Hearts can cause another upset!

Poor peformance from the referee at the aberdeen match, and Jim Halmilton's goal was the biggist fucking fluke ever. I balme the ref's ok they do get a hard time but thats because they make really bad decisions and as for the linesman in front of me, well u can tell he only came for the complimentary dinner after the game (fat cunt).

Guest Scorge Spike
Raith Rovers 2-1 Partick Thistle

Partick Thistle are another step closer to the drop after defeat away to already-relegated Raith Rovers.

Pat Clarke laid up the opener for Neil Jablonski to finish from 12 yards and put Rovers into an early lead.

Clarke glanced home Paul McMullan's corner despite Thistle having most of the second-half pressure.

The Jags pulled one back with three minutes left when Andy Gibson set up Juan Ramon for an easy finish.

Fucking revolting. X(

Guest Scorge Spike

That's us down now (we've been flirting with safety for a few weeks but now there's nae fucking chance) - the only good thing is that most of these fucking idiots masquerading as footballers will be shown the door.

Could be part-time football if we don't want to fall behind with the loan on building the third stand too. Thing that worries me most is the second will be fucking nightmare to get out of with a rebuilt Raith, probably Morton and bastard G****a all trying to escape aswell.

Bollocks. :swearing:

I was at the Dons game yesterday, my first Saturday off in ages. For a start it was 18 for a concession, quite ridiculous for probably a C-grade game. But the standard of play was shocking. SPL football is punt, punt, punt and hope for a knock on. As regards Aberdeen, I questioned McGuire's release at the end of the season but now I certainly don't. He was woeful and the pen was a stonewaller. Calderwood must also reel with embarassment whenever Richie Byrne gets the ball because he is the worst full back I have seen for quite some time. Motherwell are a collection of journeymen and kids but we couldn't break them down. That actually scares me.

The only positive point was the hilarity that Whelan provides. His lip and banter with refs/players is something I'd sorely miss from Scottish football if he was to leave...

I questioned McGuire's release at the end of the season but now I certainly don't. He was woeful and the pen was a stonewaller. Calderwood must also reel with embarassment whenever Richie Byrne gets the ball because he is the worst full back I have seen for quite some time. Motherwell are a collection of journeymen and kids but we couldn't break them down. That actually scares me.

I agree with all of that.

Richie Byrne is without a shadow of a doubt pretty much the worst dons player i've ever seen. Can't pass, can't run, can't tackle, always out of position.

Michael Hart is not much better. It's obvious the full backs are Aberdeens weak link.

Chris Clark was also mince.

Blaha looks like he'll be a decent signing once he's fit. Gets on the end of everything and has some prescence.

Killie 0 - Caley 1. Think that has put us completely safe from relegation, top 6 looks a mile off, but we'll see what happens tomorrow against Motherwell. Being in Elgin for the week also means that i can make the game, hazza!

Elgin are still within touching distance of 3rd spot. There isn't a snowballs chance in hell they'll get it, but it would be bragging rights against maxi if it happened

will never happen

elgin are wank

they are indeed. which would make it funnier for me if we finished above you boys :cheers:

I wonder what kind of sauce Graham Spiers would like with his hat?

Quote (a few months into the season) :"I will eat my hat if Inverness stay up this season"

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Dundee 2 - 1 Dunfermline

Another lead chucked away. Another second-half capitulation. Another short-term episode of "season-al" affective disorder for me. We're running out of games now, it all depends if we can turn it on at fortress EEP after the split. Two or three wins will do it, I reckon. Tough bit is fucking getting them. Home to Rangers next week, so that one's a write-off. Only positive this season has been the emergence of Ian Campbell. Already looks a better player than his dad Dick ever was. Time to hide in the programme collection again.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Richie Byrne is without a shadow of a doubt pretty much the worst dons player i've ever seen. Can't pass' date=' can't run, can't tackle, always out of position.[/quote']

Thank you very much for the fifty grand for him!