aberdeen-music

Mercury Tilt Switch, Perineum, Project Ven Hell @ Snafu, Thurs 12th May

Dizzy Storm

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so by that logic' date=' you're going to have to get a friend for free. and thats gonna have to be a hell of a friend. cos not only will they befriend you for free, but they will pay other people to be friendly on your behalf. what a fiend.[/quote']

well my free friend will just be the most utterly drunk person i can find! And because of them being utterly drunk they are quite likely to pass out or just be slurring their speech so I will not be able to hold a conversation with them. I'll just tell them they owe me a tenner, and hopefully they will part with the money, therefore they will be the funding for my friend!

I have too much free time on my hands

well my free friend will just be the most utterly drunk person i can find! And because of them being utterly drunk they are quite likely to pass out or just be slurring their speech so I will not be able to hold a conversation with them. I'll just tell them they owe me a tenner' date=' and hopefully they will part with the money, therefore they will be the funding for my friend!

I have too much free time on my hands[/quote']

If I see you, I'm going to bite your fucking face off ya harpy!!!!!!!