aberdeen-music

a perfect circle

Guest gilly

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

under-estimate of all time.

That had to be the best fucking day of my life. A perfect circle were entirely amazing. I cried at 3 Libras *blushes*

Maynard James Keenan is the most most beautiful singer in the whole world with the most beautifulest band on the planet and I feel sorry for all you people who did not go.

wow.

(and melissa auf de mer was fucking hot)

Wirelessly posted (SPV E100: Mozilla/2.0 (compatible; MSIE 3.02; Windows CE; Smartphone; 176x220))

The gig was fantastic! Really impressed with banter between the band and the crowd too. If it was Tool playing you are lucky if Maynard says anything.

Prob the best gig i have ever seen,What a show they put on.The lighting was cool.

Pets was a rocking tune.

And yes LynDsey did cry,i was standing next to her.So i began to cry,then the guy next to me started,then the guy next him and so on......eventually it felt like a Dashboard gig.

I had a shit hot night me,Sye and LynDsey all went to Cathouse.Had a good laugh then crashed at hers.Just got home just now.Im so happy!

*Chocolate Ruffle*

Did anyone masterbate?

Taylor

Originally posted by Born with Wings:

*Chocolate Ruffle*

Don't start or there will be a nasel fountain!

It was without a doubt the best gig i've been to! Great stage show and performance. Great atmosphere. No swaying crowds or flying pints, bottles, etc! Wow! I can't describe it. Just... the best! :)

yeh, best gig i've ever been to.

it was fucking awesome.

we stole the big cardboard posters that were attached to lamposts on Sauchiehall street - fun on the train i can assure you :D

Was indeed an amazing night. I was almost moved to tears in parts as well- Maynard's voice is so beautiful! Highlights for me were Fred's got Slacks/Thinking of You (for obvious reasons :O); The Outsider (my favourite APC song) and Judith (the crowd was all singing along and the atmosphere was just wow)

Was mesmerised for the whole show and getting a James Iha plectrum just topped it off :D

The Glasgow Academy is a top venue from all accounts.. Just wish I could`ve gone.... Was contempating it when I found out that it was moved as I really wanted to see Mellissa Auf Der Maur.....

Ah well next time.

Neil were APC as good as the Garage gig all those years ago.....

Originally posted by Ross:

The Glasgow Academy is a top venue from all accounts.. Just wish I could`ve gone.... Was contempating it when I found out that it was moved as I really wanted to see Mellissa Auf Der Maur.....

Ah well next time.

Neil were APC as good as the Garage gig all those years ago.....

Yeah, the Glasgow Academy is rather cool I have to say. As for APC then they were way better on Friday night than when we saw them at the Garage. The band were tighter, there was a better overall "vibe" and because they have lots of material to play now then the set they played was just awesome.

As for Melissa Auf Der Maur then I was rather disappointed with their performance and I think lots of other people were as well. By far the best song they have is the song the played last (the one you can hear on their web site). There were many cheers when they announced they were about to play there last song as well as a bit of heckling during their set- so I don't think they went down that well to be honest. But they I guess they are just still starting out.