aberdeen-music

Maple !

Terance

that's why i post under my own name as well. seems a bit silly having a 'forum name' on an aberdeen based forum. i mean you're gonna meet a load of these people so why bother with a different name. just makes things more difficult.

maple are great.

I just used this name, as it's my xbox live name, and name on other forums. Keeps it consistant!

Guest tv tanned
I just used this name' date=' as it's my xbox live name, and name on other forums. Keeps it consistant![/quote']

luckily I know you by your real name Clark Kent...

ooops

Now Kids lets listen to some proper music

" You said ' date=' You meant it etc " :D

maple - brokentoy !

Please tell me wat u think of this cheribs, as i know some new to the music 'scene' have not heard this incredible band .

+ this was recorded at foyer music Foyerlive

cheers

Thanks terrance,

Maple, not everyone's cup of tea, nae the best vocals in the world, but I do think we have something about us that people will like (if they like their indie music).

I am very proud of the CD we put out not so long ago, it's certainly sold well so far! (well, nae bad for a local band).

thanks for the post.

peep

pretty average song to be honest

i think this band are VERY overrated

i think Stuart Maxwell is very overrated :D

some bands could learn a thing or two about how to write unfussy, uncomplicated songs and make them super effective from the maple boys...

and le peep is the coolest on stage bass player in the world ever!

i take it me cheque is in the post lads?

Guest Mr Blastcap

the best song on the lp is the secret one. played to early in the morning though maple can cause sea sickness. much better than 10ew and mmw . gtf.

le peep is the coolest on stage bass player in the world ever!

Only cos you ain't seen me strutting my stuff.

Like your sig by the way, looks like The Mighty Barnet will be taking Utds place (technically it's the Harriers place we're taking but let's not split heirs).

I know this should be a pm but how is New Zealand..

Erm... Newfoundland..

Shit, no. It's Northern Ireland.

All these countries that begin with N sound the same to me.

Once the Irish get fucked off with you as well Wales is your last refuge. Nothing like completing a set.

Remember:"If it doesn't kill you, it seriously impairs your financial ability to sign decent players."

Hugs'n'kisses

Ian

Only cos you ain't seen me strutting my stuff.

Like your sig by the way' date=' looks like The Mighty Barnet will be taking Utds place (technically it's the Harriers place we're taking but let's not split heirs).

I know this should be a pm but how is New Zealand..

Erm... Newfoundland..

Shit, no. It's Northern Ireland.

All these countries that begin with N sound the same to me.

Once the Irish get fucked off with you as well Wales is your last refuge. Nothing like completing a set.

Remember:"If it doesn't kill you, it seriously impairs your financial ability to sign decent players."

Hugs'n'kisses

Ian[/quote']

ah the football is a lost cause though we can still stay up we need to win five out of six, considoring we've won six league games all season you can understand whilst even the staunchest of supporters has given up hope. the united messageboard is fun, lots of juicy off the field activity at the mo!

yes northern ireland is fine, more than fine actually! loving it, draw the line at wales but in my line of work anything is possible...

ah the football is a lost cause though we can still stay up we need to win five out of six' date=' considoring we've won six league games all season you can understand whilst even the staunchest of supporters has given up hope. the united messageboard is fun, lots of juicy off the field activity at the mo!

yes northern ireland is fine, more than fine actually! loving it, draw the line at wales but in my line of work anything is possible...[/quote']

You're exiled from everywhere else so looks like it's Wales or as you are.

p.s. Why have you got Dave/Chris Officer as your avatar? (I'm sure they alternate who has the beard and I'm just not hip with the kids since I told certain people where to stick certain things)

yes i find it somewhat disturbing that ricky tomlinson as DCI Wise in cracker bears a passing resemblence to the Officer lads....

i doubt the welsh would take me in, actually toying with the idea of moving to the republic just so i can commute between different countries to work. i'm sad like that. actually i'm just sad...