aberdeen-music

quote: I Have No Motivation....

StewCat

Unquote

How do you motivate yourself?

i cant be assed to do anything altough i know i have about 6 million things to do!

i dont really care about what you have say i just wanna know what method others try to get motivated - feel free to post here for the sake of it!

Guest valley69
Unquote

How do you motivate yourself?

i cant be assed to do anything altough i know i have about 6 million things to do!

i dont really care about what you have say i just wanna know what method others try to get motivated - feel free to post here for the sake of it!

imagine everyone naked.

drink lots of beer...i mean lots...or in your case cider....then you'll realise what you DONT wanna be....soooooo then you'll be all like shit "i better get this done or else ill be shit"

*warning...this may not actually work...but at least you'll get really drunk :)*

Guest valley69
i like the way you think

if i find out who you are and can be bothered leaving the house i'll buy you a cd or some ice cream or soemthing....

riooooggghhhhttttt

Guest AmbientMood

I eat about five Big Mac Meals (large), wait 24 hours then tell myself I can't take a shit until I've filled in these stupid forms or whatever.

Very effective.