aberdeen-music

pope-o-shop! [56k beware]

imprinted

I'm sure he'll be along shortly.

I also hope people realise that this is done purely out of boredom from this morning speaking with some friends and isn't meant to be completely detrimental to the catholic church and the now deceased pope john paul II...

if not you're all fucking stupid and deserve a kick in the teeth.

I'm sure he'll be along shortly.

I also hope people realise that this is done purely out of boredom from this morning speaking with some friends and isn't meant to be completely detrimental to the catholic church and the now deceased pope john paul II...

if not you're all fucking stupid and deserve a kick in the teeth.

Well you've got me in tears 'printed. Happy?

Wirelessly posted (Nokia3200: Nokia6260/2.0 (3.0448.0) SymbianOS/7.0s Series60/2.1 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.0)

Is this the point where i bring up the fact that i don't actually know my parents at all? The non birdman is correct. That was a pretty limp wristed attempt at a comeback.

Guest tv tanned

*yawn*

yet more testosterone-fuelled exuberance channelled in the wrong fashion.

Perhaps doing something constructive when bored, rather than thinking to yourself how you can do something controversial and offensive in order to gain brownie points from the usual retards who partake of such things.

Still, armless children and crushings by snowball, eh? lolness.

You're right Mark, I could have done something contstructive with my time when bored, but alas I came up with this instead. Shame eh?

You may also notice if you decide to read all the way through - instead of just looking at the pretty pictures - that you'll see me admitting this was due to boredom and not actual intent on offending anyone of the catholic faith. Nothing in similarity to people mocking Christopher Reid after he died, or the jokes that appeared in the days after Princess Diana etc.

In an aside, as a rational man Mark, you'll have noticed that structuring your insult to me about trying to gain scene points is inherently flawed since I don't know any of the people that would usually "find this sort of thing funny" more to the point I don't care about them and have no real desire for it to ever happen. Plus I've got my "scene points" turned off.

Bully for you eh? Debating team does pay off at times.

Guest tv tanned

Glad to see I taught you something.

However, you'll note that Brownie points are not scene points, and should not be construed as such.

I realise perhaps it is not your intention to offend people of the catholic faith, but then if it's not your intention to do so, why put the pontiff into any form of (allegedly) humorous surroundings following his death?

Me thinks you're trying to play your 'get out of jail free' card here lad. ;)

You'll notice that the scene points thing was brought up as an aside to the aside. ;)

"I realise perhaps it is not your intention to offend people of the catholic faith, but then if it's not your intention to do so, why put the pontiff into any form of (allegedly) humorous surroundings following his death?"

I will point your question back to the first answer - boredom, and it was a topic of conversation between myself and a friend when he found the second image i posted up and said he could see him being shopped into a photo of the macarena.

also found time to put john prescott into the picture looking like he's about "to smack some booty"

macarena1.jpg

And what kind of person would I be if I wasn't trying to slither out of jail? :D