Who would be your ideal Pope?

Hog

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you flighty little minx..

<3

shudder....you must realise you have set him up for a night in the suds of the tub' date=' glass of wine in left hand, right one clasped firmly on his, well, y'know..............[/quote']

His guitar?

I would take you to the Blue Moon restraunt' date=' Hows Friday? :laughing:[/quote']

Curry is for cunts.

Of course I'm encouraging him. You're not exactly discouraging him either' date=' you flighty little minx. He doesn't know it, but the whole "stop using these boards" thing is a terrifically fiendish ploy to get him some. That's all I'm able to say right now.[/quote']

Its been 4 months now :laughing:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I would take you to the Blue Moon restraunt' date=' Hows Friday? :laughing:[/quote']

Bad idea, don't take her to a curry house. End of the night, leaning in for the kill, and she gets a wave of stinking, revolting curry-reek. Don't take someone to a curry house when you're trying to get laid.

<3

His guitar?

Curry is for cunts.

I was going to say something but changed my mind.

They do Kormas too, also to cover other areas, we could have Chinese, Vietnamese, Bulgarian, Greek, Japanese, English, Scottish, alien :laughing:

Mmm, chicken Breast Saag, YUMMY

And another thing. Don't give her a lift home. Your car is fucking stinking.

It is not. I had it cleaned by the Audi garage today. I also removed the packets of shortbread on the floor

Notice my subtle name dropping i.e. I have an Audi. Try to impress to get laid

Guest Jake Wifebeater
It is not. I had it cleaned by the Audi garage today. I also removed the packets of shortbread on the floor

About sodding time. And I hope to hell that the shortie went straight in the bin. Christ, it probably got there of its own accord.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Oh Hog... You really would try it with anything wouldn't you? :laughing:

Don't laugh, he bloody would. That man's morals are lower than whale-shit.