aberdeen-music

thurs 5th feb - wanted at dr drakes........

Dizzy Storm

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

today i realised how much i hate neds.... i was sitting on the bus on my way from school and there was a group of neds who gave me hassle all the way home, after telling one to "fuck off or ill fucking kill you" i had a knife pulled on me infront of an almost full bus... all because i go to Robert Gordons, what a pile of fucking cocks, all i wanted to do was listen to drem theatre and scroll a J....

Id love to use your bass amp, i cant be arsed carrying mine across,its still in the Malt Mill (possibly the worst venue in Aberdeen, you cant mosh?!)

Robert

hahaha....what kinda amp u got? mines a laney HCM120. 120w, as u cud guess by its name...its a beast, considerin its just a combo...itl do the job all the same, like. its blown up once before, and was in bruce millers for like 2 centuries being fixed...so if it blows up, i will cry! lol. it shud be alright tho. im gettin a new one in the summer, a nice marshall halfstack.

what kinda amp u use?