aberdeen-music

thurs 5th feb - wanted at dr drakes........

Dizzy Storm

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i know...what time will we appear for a soundcheck, around 7/8 or...?

argh, we're the only non-metal band playing....its so nice to be the odd ones out! i like my metal...'specially iron maiden or guns n roses....but tallica are ace. im assumin u guys (new faith) play ur own songs aswell as metallica covers? what covers do u do?

the best metal is songs about nonsense....most of maidens songs are about demons n shit...any of u like that?

yeah i fucking heard it, that guy from VoA is acting like a prick, playing gigs is about having a laugh with friends not being a criticising little wanker...

My favourite song to play at the moment is probabally creepin death, its amazing...

oh, Mr Fudgeman, i promise that New Faith will be better at drakes... we just need sort ourselves out a little bit... i blame it on the lack of decent grass last week... its necessary for us to get to our creative peaks...

Robert

we've been on the go for about 2 years...only got down to writin our own stuff last year....we recorded an EP in december at exile, blah blah blah...we've done drakes before, we had some praise, including AJ from Blue Gum Ears and Gary from Open air....fuck knows what drakes thought of us...

on these very forums, someone said we were musically alright and that i was a laugh...and that i apparently out did the singer from black atom in terms of wanderin about....im gonna make sure of it tonight...im goin down to the harbour wi ma wireless!!!

dont worry...im a regular there, il have fun...lol

we're takin 1 guitar amp, 1 bass amp, our cymbals, stands, snare, drumsticks, cables, ourselves, etc.....ask our drummer on the night, *cant miss him, glasses, long blackish hair, answers to the name niall*, regardin drums...as for guitar things, ask our guitarist, joe. if u wanna use my bass amp, cool...just dont break it! lol im keepin ma wireless to maself tho! only i get to have fun with it....