aberdeen-music

Black Atom, Man of the Hour & Everwicked - Warning: Metal Poses

Mac Atom

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scorge Spike
Oh dear god. You are definately the ex-Spike drummer are you?

You once played at Dr. Drakes with Maiden Taiwan and Sign Red dude... that band from Shetland.

And yes' date=' both. hehehe.[/quote']

No, you're thinking of Chris. Calum (Dechristianse) was the first SPD tubthumper, ages before that gig.

You silly boy. :p

I've got to say that I'm not entirely sure what you meant about the guitar sound Scorge' date=' I didn't notice anything amiss in that department.[/quote']

I thought it didn't sound as punchy as it usually does - it's probably more of a PA issue, but it seemed to take a lot of fire out of the sound....

Haha that's because you got hit in the face with a frying pan when you were little and your ears are now all mashed up - I saw you moshing to us with the rest of them Iced Earth boy.

But I'm series' date=' we were in the room beside you guys - sounded like you just tried anal for the first time Jamesy!! Ouch!!

And I actually was laughing at your response to my joke, not the joke itself.

He shoots, he scores![/quote']

You're a stupid doo-doo head...

Do you not detect sarcasm at all? Did you not hear me shouting obscenities during your set? A tad childish of course, but what the hell, beats hiding behind a keyboard. I mean, wow, I actually came to see your band.

And it's 'serious', unless you are series, that'd be ace, we could make a sitcom 'Doc Murray and the perils of going on 'the pull'', that'd be emo as fuck!

You're a stupid doo-doo head...

Do you not detect sarcasm at all? Did you not hear me shouting obscenities during your set? A tad childish of course' date=' but what the hell, beats hiding behind a keyboard. I mean, wow, I actually came to see your band.

And it's 'serious', unless you are series, that'd be ace, we could make a sitcom 'Doc Murray and the perils of going on 'the pull'', that'd be emo as fuck![/quote']

typo- can't be arsed fixing.

And I did hear you shout.. "Is dis da one wiv de dwagon???". It has become THE joke every time we play that song....

Yes Jamesy, you are a joke.

P.S- I think I'll pass on the series, seeing as I have a girlfriend.... but thanks for the offer. Maybe we could make one called "The day my hamster died...and broke my heart into a thousand pieces" by Jamsey...

typo- can't be arsed fixing.

And I did hear you shout.. "Is dis da one wiv de dwagon???". It has become THE joke every time we play that song....

Yes Jamesy' date=' you are a joke.

P.S- I think I'll pass on the series, seeing as I have a girlfriend.... but thanks for the offer. Maybe we could make one called "The day my hamster died...and broke my heart into a thousand pieces" by Jamsey...[/quote']

I don't think Jamesy has ever had a hamster, Doc.

HOWEVER... I have, and the wee bastard escaped, ran away - and we never found him.

Thank fuck, he was annoying little cunt. I would have drowned him anyway. :)

I don't think Jamesy has ever had a hamster' date=' Doc.

HOWEVER... I have, and the wee bastard escaped, ran away - and we never found him.

Thank fuck, he was annoying little cunt. I would have drowned him anyway. :)[/quote']

no way! i remember playing with him at halloween :) nice little thing he was