aberdeen-music

Do yourselves a favour...

Dan G

Was the latest In Flames album called Clayman? Or has there been a more recent one than that?

If so... yes' date=' Rubbbbbbbish[/quote']

Doc you Ninny Muggins. Clayman is a fantastic album, and in my opinion their best. The one after, reroute to remain was pretty average. The latest one, Soundtrack to your eascape I thought was dire!

Doc you Ninny Muggins. Clayman is a fantastic album' date=' and in my opinion their best. The one after, reroute to remain was pretty average. The latest one, Soundtrack to your eascape I thought was dire![/quote']

Gah.. Owned... i havent paid much attention to In Flames lately hehe.

But I just dont get Clayman... it just doesnt have "it".

Gah.. Owned... i havent paid much attention to In Flames lately hehe.

But I just dont get Clayman... it just doesnt have "it".

fair play sir, but on that note I'd recommend you NEVER even so much as glance at "Soundtrack..." as you will possibly have a heart attack.

hahaha' date=' I wouldn't have thought about it at all.....but now that you have said that Dan...

*off to download Soundtrack...*

How can I not go check it out... :S[/quote']

I'll get an ambulance ready... and i'll bring those thingys that look like irons and the doctors zap you with them whilst saying 'CLEAR'

Says the Black Atom guitarist...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Says the Black Atom guitarist... anyway' date=' I'm intrigued, which Riff would this be?[/quote']

Shit. I guess that means I can't have an opinion, what being in a band that only rip off Iron Maiden riffs :rolleyes:

Wait a minute, don't you live in St Cyrus? What are you doing up at this time, shouldn't you still be in bed with your little brother?

[edit: I don't know which pelican riff it was, but it was off the new album. Not really a fan myself though]

Shit. I guess that means I can't have an opinion' date=' what being in a band that only rip off Iron Maiden riffs :rolleyes:

Wait a minute, don't you live in St Cyrus? What are you doing up at this time, shouldn't you still be in bed with your little brother?

[edit: I don't know which pelican riff it was, but it was off the new album. Not really a fan myself though']

Right... you decided to rubbish my opinion by saying that they 'stole' riffs from Dream Theater (highly unlikely...), then say I'm not letting you have an opinion... and I never once mentioned Iron Maiden.

And since when does living in St Cyrus have anything to do with anything? Your comment just reeks of 'I can't think of anything constructive to say so I'll 'insult' you.' Right. Way to disprove your 'cunt' persona.

Anyway I'll leave it at that. And if you like Opeth check out Farmoken.

Right... you decided to rubbish my opinion by saying that they 'stole' riffs from Dream Theater (highly unlikely...)' date=' then say I'm not letting you have an opinion... and I never once mentioned Iron Maiden.

And since when does living in St Cyrus have anything to do with anything? Your comment just reeks of 'I can't think of anything constructive to say so I'll 'insult' you.' Right. Way to disprove your 'cunt' persona.

[/quote']

Boring!

When exactly did I rubbish your opinion?

Additionally, I didn't say "riffs", I said riff. And hmmm... let me see the reason I said that was because the songs share exactly the same riff. I'm sure Pelican didn't actually "steal" the riff, but that doesn't change the fact that it's still exactly the same riffas the DT one.

My cunt persona? Well i'm glad I have that, rather than a faceless slag people off whilst hiding behind the internet persona. And yes I insulted you but not because I don't have anything constructive to say, but because you insulted me first and I'm childish like that.

you are dead meat when he see's that... looks like you're gonna be song writing for a while hahaha

:D

While I'm here... he also takes in the coat, and the rudder. And some classic gregor quotes.

"AIDS is the punishment of God"

"Rape is a victimless crime"

"Aren't we overdue a Holocaust?"

Gregor = Legend

ahaha he uses the rudder one all the time... Jonny Main gets the brunt of it.

Brendan "Bumwise" McCormick gets the most of it here, although he has little names for all of us... the boy's clearly off his head but he's damn funny. I think he's getting voted as biggest flirt by everyone in the year for the yearbook too! :laughing:

• 5 weeks later...