aberdeen-music

I was at a ned's party!

Mo-Ha

totaly! i had a good time. met a few nice people but it was jsut funny the way they danced. sure i'm not the best dancer in the world that's not what i'm saying either. know when ya just find something really funny and you have to laugh no matter what/who is around you. they thought i was just drunk and giggling.

I just remembered people DO dance at parties - I'm sure Demon of the Fall and Dayeth will confirm the hideous dancing of certain select females to Guns N' Roses and Bon Jovi at a certain AJ's pad

You call Guns N Roses and Bon Jovi being played at a house a party? I would call it hell on Earthor a tactic used by the US Military at Guantanamo Bay to try and break enemy combatants.

"Paradise City! Girls Are Pretty!"

That would break any terrorist's spirit

They are not terrorists they are enemy combatants!

If any of them heard that musical masterpiece I am sure they would be reaching for a piece of rope or a gun and on the way to having their 72 virgins in paradise!

Guest Jake Wifebeater
i love to dance tho' date=' so whenever i'm dancing i'm happppy! and if there's no music i hear it in my head! :D[/quote']

Possible diagnoses include schizophrenia, manic depression, schizoid affective disorder and borderline personality disorder.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
This can be shortened into the more common 'Forum Fever'.

Haha, good one! I think we've all suffered that at one point. There's also the rather sinister phenomenon of "drunk posting", and that's never a good idea.