aberdeen-music

What wah do you use

bryn

not much of a wah wah man myself.....although had a cool night with a snarling dog once....aye the pedal...

Never had the pleasure of using the Vox, never liked the Jim Dunlop one....in the day I had a bespeco weeper...absoulte dog shit, that I bought from the old R&B (rosemount)....for like 70...I think they pay you to take them off their hands now...

Morley pedals turn on when you press them down as they don't have a button to depress, nor do they use the usual mechanical method like a vox. I would like to buy a wah pedal sometime in the future but I'll have to try them all out first. Does anyone own a Morley here, what you think of it?

the morley bad horsie and tremonti power wah are both switchless

as is the Dunlop 95q crybaby

personally i use a Dulop GCB-95 crybaby (the cheapest one) which does me fine, but then again i mainly use it for pissing about with and not serious use

wouldnt mind getting it modded by www.wah-wah.co.uk though, though i cant really justify the expense

David

Originally posted by bryn:

looks like a fucking spaceship and all it dus is wah? nah cant be

yeah, its just a plain old wah, just with a few editable parameters

taken from the bit about it on www.harmony-central.com -

Ibanez will debut the new WD7 Weeping Demon guitar wah pedal at the Winter NAMM Show in Anaheim. Says Shin Takashima of Ibanez Electronics, "The Weeping Demon features spring and normal footboard action, selectable wah range, fine tuning controls and more. It's the most variable and controllable wah you can get."

The WD7 Weeping Demon lists for $166.00.

David