fudge awards....what will you wear?

Gumpy

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stuartmaxwell:

ooh baby

do we get free beer like bands did at the melon tree?you cant have a fudge do without pissed bands-it would be tragic

prefer 1664 but well even accept miller:dunce:

Blimey Brian,

back in my day a band would buy you beer, and probably blow you too in the vague hope of maybe getting a support alot in front of 50 people.

You offer them a slot in front of 350 people and they want you to buy them beer?

*there will be a band rider, and food as well. But not because anybody deserves it. Just because we are terminally nice guys*

Guest stuartmaxwell

oooh a band rider

its the first time we will have had one other than pissed people saying "oh aye ye want a pint min?"

bonus

oh rob-can i drop a vhs with us and eric euan into hjb's???

them were the good ole days rob, when bands would doff their caps when they saw members of the aberdeen music mafia passing by. but the times, they are a-changing. i blame the fucking internet, it encourages them to think of us as equals.

i can't believe we're feeding the fuckers too. scraps from the kitchen floor i should hope?

Originally posted by KevinTGF:

Yeah we'd better practice our asses off for the next four weeks...

Agreed. We were sounding more rawkin yesterday than we have in a long time....lots of hard work training Lewis (our new front-man) up and working on new material starting to pay off now methinks. The Fudge Awards is going 2 be such a great night!

• 3 weeks later...