aberdeen-music

fudge awards....what will you wear?

Gumpy

Guest stuartmaxwell
Originally posted by LynDsey:

please don't anyone think about talking me into taking clothes off this year...didn't need any help last year was too drunkered

by saying that you have have just encouraged everybody to talk you/ply you with drink into doing it

you love it really, ya exhibitionist:dunce:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stuartmaxwell:

i dont think anyone knows

apparently we are playing at it (according to craig) but no-one has said anything about dates to us so we are not too sure???

the line-up aint confirmed. when you couldn't do the first date, i asked another band. they've not got back to me yet, so i'm waiting to hear if they can do the new date...

it all makes sense in my head. and you never want to listen to what craig says:angel:

Originally posted by DR DRAKE:

the line-up aint confirmed. when you couldn't do the first date, i asked another band. they've not got back to me yet, so i'm waiting to hear if they can do the new date...

it all makes sense in my head. and you never want to listen to what craig says:angel:

Oi, all i said was as far as i was aware / last i'd heard Orwell were being considered. I made no promises cos i know we are the kings of communication *coughs 'not' coughs*. So there.:dunce:

Guest stuartmaxwell
Originally posted by DR DRAKE:

i want you for the march fudgenight though. i want u so bad.

ooh baby

do we get free beer like bands did at the melon tree?you cant have a fudge do without pissed bands-it would be tragic

prefer 1664 but well even accept miller:dunce:

Originally posted by stuartmaxwell:

do we get free beer like bands did at the melon tree?you cant have a fudge do without pissed bands-it would be tragic

do you bollocks! this is part of the New Cruelty. all the being nice to bands shit stops now. you'll bleed for me before the night is out.

fees depend on the door too. so, HA HA HA HA LOCAL BAND BASTARDS, NO MORE FREE BEER AT FUDGE'S EXPENSE!!! MUH-HUH-HUH etc