• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stuartmaxwell:

yeah we have about 8 left which will be on sale at drummonds on the 30th

we are gonna get another batch done at some point soon and stick some in one up

:up: good good!

I'll get one when my damn bursary comes in:swearing:...now back on topic.

hmm what will I wear?

Originally posted by Hardcore Mel:

i think you should dress like a glammy, camp carnival boy. glossy hotpants, no top and a hot pink feather boa round your neck. and thigh high boots. you can get drag shoes from john winters or QT. and then spread baby oil all over your torso, and throw glitter on it. and ruby red lips. and false eyelashes. with gems in them.

Dunno if this would be the right occasion for that?

Unless there is a prize for best dressed?

John Winters ACE!

Oh and QT is that on George Street, with a logo that looks very similar to Queen of the Stone Ages most recent album cover?

I could do that woud turn a few heads and could be a little fun...

Originally posted by SamWise:

Dunno if this would be the right occasion for that?

Unless there is a prize for best dressed?

John Winters ACE!

Oh and QT is that on George Street, with a logo that looks very similar to Queen of the Stone Ages most recent album cover?

I could do that woud turn a few heads and could be a little fun...

the whole point of the fudge awards is to dress up, but since there's no dress code, the phrase 'dress up' can be interpreted any way you want. QT is the one on george street and it's awesome.

if you wanna dress up like that, i will certainly help you. it'd be so much fun. and if you don't go like that, at least dress up like that some time and let me take some black and white photos. a huge pic of a glam rock boy would look ace in my room once it's decorated.

Guest tv tanned
Originally posted by stuartmaxwell:

white tux, nice

classy

how come you arent going??what could be more important than the greatest night of the year??

I'd probably just go with a kilt to be honest. Fat people don't look good in tuxedos...

I'll not be going as I don't have anyone to go with (g/f works til late on Saturdays) and I have little connection to the scene save the occasional worming of a DJ slot at Drakes, and being on nodding terms with a few people.