aberdeen-music

Lady Mercedes Tonight In The Tunnels

Guest H. BEVERLY

Guest H. BEVERLY

just a quick reminder that lady mercedes and claire hamilton play the tunnels tonight.

doors open 8pm

admission 3.00 / includes entry to the tunnels 11pm - 3am indie night with dj scott lyon

The gig was fantastic; Claire said she felt it was the best gig she'd ever played, and Lady Mercedes were very good. Anyone know if they've got an EP/single/album out?

Many thanks to Hen, Jenny and all the staff at the Tunnels, and to everyone who attended.

Guest Zeenat Aman
The gig was fantastic; Claire said she felt it was the best gig she'd ever played' date=' and Lady Mercedes were [i']very good. Anyone know if they've got an EP/single/album out?

Many thanks to Hen, Jenny and all the staff at the Tunnels, and to everyone who attended.

They have an album on fat hippy records, but it's with the previous line up.

Guest stuartmaxwell

ha ha ha

fans of Lady Mercedes have reacted furiously to my wee jibe, stern words such as "piss off" were left along with negative scene points

i am upset and hurt

They have an album on fat hippy records' date=' but it's with the previous line up.[/quote']

Hrm... In that case, I shall await a recording from the current line-up. I was very, very impressed by them, and they are now my local joint-favourites along with AKA The Fox.

Hrm... In that case' date=' I shall await a recording from the current line-up. I was very, very impressed by them, and they are now my local joint-favourites along with AKA The Fox.

Thanks very much, Thats a massive compliment, having only played 2 gigs!! Glad you enjoyed it as much as we did. We've got a barrel load of new material. so i think we may find our feet with the strongest songs and maybe release an e.p in the very near future.

Cheers. :cheers: