aberdeen-music

Making Smelly Moshers Cry Gives Me a Sweaty Hard-On.

Guest AmbientMood

Equally sad spending quality time drawing charicatures of incidents that occur on a website?

But, the pictures are quite funny...

Conclusion: You all suck as much as each other, you dirty pigs. No scene points for anyone!

This post was' date=' like, [i']so hurtful! Scene-points are the only thing that make my life worth living! I mean, how the fuck can I go on, knowing that everything that matters on Aberdeen-Musicnay, in the entire worldhas been ridiculed so heartlessly by someone so jealous and bitter and twisted and unable to see the sheer genius that scene-points embody!

I'm going to listen to some more emo and hope my tears don't make my sparkly eye-liner run.

xx.scene.core.Sky.core.scene.xx

That was such a bluff that it went RIGHT right in a circle and back to making you look ..well, silly.

Guest AmbientMood

I only like them because I'm sick of being at parties with 'metalheads' who put on music that sounds just like the music in the picture.

This is a song from '..And Justice For All:'

Chugga Chugga Chugga Chugga Chug-Chug Chugga-Cha

Man, those guys piss me off.

This post was' date=' like, [i']so hurtful! Scene-points are the only thing that make my life worth living! I mean, how the fuck can I go on, knowing that everything that matters on Aberdeen-Musicnay, in the entire worldhas been ridiculed so heartlessly by someone so jealous and bitter and twisted and unable to see the sheer genius that scene-points embody!

I'm going to listen to some more emo and hope my tears don't make my sparkly eye-liner run.

xx.scene.core.Sky.core.scene.xx

I'm not one to use the word too often.... but you're officially a PAP.

hahaha.JPG

Phat Tom's contribution...

phattom.JPG

Here's your fucking scene points. Whine whine whine.

[NB: My scene points have been enabled for the purposes of this thread for the convenience of insufferable cunts under the illusion that someone cares.]

I'll admit the drawings are pretty good. But it isn't even remotely funny so now you look like an idiot for doing it and wasting your time. I ain't really a metal head and I don't care about scene points, just people being general stupid for no reason, so meh. Go listen to some Emo :king:

Guest tv tanned

despite what ILS thinks of me (and it's well documented) I have to say that was proper amusing, and Mouse's response only serves to underline the point further.

BTToffypops.JPG

Toffypops all round.